Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW your relative walks in and sees you using this one of these mousepads, what do?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
a)
UT8FZmGXX8XXXagOFbXq.jpg

b)
a5a825bae45a0044b955f41cdaeb4668.jpg

c)
s-l640.jpg

please specify by letter which of the 3 you would be using, which relative walks in, and what happens

I actually have that kind of mousepad ngl

I actually have that kind of mousepad ngl
low-inhib, I will only stick to the mid-pubescent giant-tits ones to affirm my normalcy to any who happen upon it

as it is my mom went through my bag and found my boobpad and still mocked me for it

low-inhib, I will only stick to the mid-pubescent giant-tits ones to affirm my normalcy to any who happen upon it

as it is my mom went through my bag and found my boobpad and still mocked me for it
I meant not a loli one, it has huge tits.
Also, I have one showing her giant ass

b) is a great pad

a)
It depends on which relative walks in though. If it was my parents, they definitely wouldn't approve. But if it was my sister, she would be proud of me.

b) because other 2 look kind of forced, guess they wouldn't really care

I'd ask why their mousepad didn't have titties on it. Then I'd accuse them of being gay

Not a weeb so wont happen to me

I don't own these, so it won't ever happen
the second one is kinda cute tho

My mom walks in as I nut on the middle ones ass

My irl friend has one of those of 2B’s boobs and his dad has seen it jfl

Makes me want to use a mousepad now ngl (currently just use my bed sheets as a mouse pad)

I don’t even know

jfl if you own one of these

i like the boob mousepads better, i have a couple of them from special edition game packages

jfl if you own one of these
I feel like without one I am somehow holding on to hope of bringing a foid over to see my room.
Embracing the QTpad is like admitting it's over.
Also if somehow we could bring a foid over she might view it as low-inhib to have that out on display showing we have alternatives to her for female comfort.

Suspicious question.

B.

My mother probably wouldn't say anything, my dad would probably complain about it for the next three hours or & occasionally bring it up every time he's displeased with me. My sister probably wouldn't comment on it either, my brother would probably say he doesn't care & bring it up in the next argument.

even if it is female relative?
If it's a foid, just say you appreciate women and that not having the boobie mouse pad would be sexist.

Meh, say what you want but your cartoons do nothing for me.
give me example (photo if you think only 3d is good) of foid you find appealing and let's see if I can't find something competetive among 2d

give me example (photo if you think only 3d is good) of foid you find appealing and let's see if I can't find something competetive among 2d
That would be foid worship.

I use C. My dad walks in and laughs his ass off. I kms when he leaves the room out of Shame