Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOUR RACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
If you’re getting rejected it’s because you’re ugly and not because of your race. Face is always more important

Foids would take a hot asian guy over an ugly white guy and even the most racist foid will change her mind after seeing a very good looking black man

What I’m saying is no matter what race you are, you WILL have a good life if your face is attractive

Especially if you are attractive and big (muscles), then you play life on easy mode. Not tutorial mode, that’s for foids only

Okay GrAYcel.

If you’re getting rejected it’s because you’re ugly and not because of your race. Face is always more important

Foids would take a hot asian guy over an ugly white guy and even the most racist foid will change her mind after seeing a very good looking black man

What I’m saying is no matter what race you are, you WILL have a good life if your face is attractive
I've seen attractive Asian guys get rejected while below average white guys do well. It depends on where you live.

Naw, height > face, almost every time. And JBW is a legit thing. You can still be a subhuman incel as a whitecel, but undisputedly, your life is better being white than an ethnic. If an incel is white and a truecel, and kept everything else the same, except changed his race to ethnic, he would have roped a long time ago.

nuh uh :feelshmm:
race is definitely a factor, if it wasn't countries wouldn't be niggerphobic

Naw, height > face, almost every time. And JBW is a legit thing. You can still be a subhuman incel as a whitecel, but undisputedly, your life is better being white than an ethnic. If an incel is white and a truecel, and kept everything else the same, except changed his race to ethnic, he would have roped a long time ago.

46732.jpg

race dictates genetics more often than not the white man has better genetics than niggers, and in between

Average white guys can oftentimes get more than ethnic Chads. White Women are racist af

Truth. Chad of any race will never have a problem slaying.

The racial anatomical castes have a role in the lower echelons of that hierarchy.

Bringing up race is a fucking cope. You’re usually the bottom of your race if you’re browsing this forum.

This is why being a black cel is worse of All. Because of the double negative it gives you. You’re ugly and black. If another race is ugly then they’re just ugly. Us blacks cels have two stacks of hatred while everyone else has one .
Brutal

Bringing up race is a fucking cope. You’re usually the bottom of your race if you’re browsing this forum.
Yup, no matter what race that happens to be. :feelsjuice:

Race is the least of my problems in the dating market.

lmao copemaxxed thread

This is why being a black cel is worse of All. Because of the double negative it gives you. You’re ugly and black. If another race is ugly then they’re just ugly. Us blacks cels have two stacks of hatred while everyone else has one .

stupid take expected from a nigga
as a nigga you just gotta thuggmaxx and bitches will come to you. i have seen plenty of niggas with ugly faces with cute gfs
i have yet to see a xiang(the rice incel) or pajeet with cute gfs.

you have to seriously deformed as black male to do badly in the current dating market, you'll also height mog most curry/rice/spics

Race/color is just one of many factors. To ignore it is stupid.

]
hqdefault.jpg

Race is the most important