Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Your problem are caused by other men, not by women"

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't Tell me you never heard that retardation. The bullshit of leftards who are completely unaware about the concept of indirect influence and violence. They always try to use that to downplay your problem or to go into damage control and saying you are right but it's not women's fault.

So let's investigate this applying it to our field: relationships. I don't Know about you but i had tons of gay dudes telling me they liked me and appreciating my look and trying to hit on me while it immediately turns to zero as soon as i interact with foids. Zero appreciation, zero proactivity. Zero zero zero. But hey! It's totally other men causing my inceldom and not foids nature.
Oh and when other men mock you for being outcast, non NT, virgin, short, weak etc it's totally something about them and absolutely not correlated to what foids find attractive in a man.

Fucking cucked fucktards, megatards, gigatards, theratards.

It's 50/50. Women wouldn't be where they are today if it wasn't for simps and cucks.

Tons of men swipe right on everything on tinder. Tons of men follow tons of whores on social media. Tons of men pay for lame as nudes on Onlyfans. Tons of men orbit around every women they can

Things wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are today if men had some self control

Foids would still have their hypergamous nature, but at least it wouldn't be quite as easy for them as it is today

Both are our enemies. Neither is more at fault than the other. Maybe foids would be less awful creatures without all the male assistance, but they wouldn't be with us even without them.

Things wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are today if men had some self control
Yes but what they mean when they say that is that women absolutely do Not shame men for being short or do not sexually discriminate against short dudes but those evil men do for litterally no reason at all
Both are our enemies. Neither is more at fault than the other. Maybe foids would be less awful creatures without all the male assistance, but they wouldn't be with us even without them.
Yes but men shame us because they know we Are the kind of guys women don't like

Yes but what they mean when they say that is that women absolutely do Not shame men for being short or do not sexually discriminate against short dudes but those evil men do for litterally no reason at all
Yeah obviously that's a gigantic lie

ALL FOIDS reject me. And I'm supposed to think that they're not the problem?

I would be grossed out if a gay guy expressed interest in me I’m lucky that hasnt happened

ALL FOIDS reject me. And I'm supposed to think that they're not the problem?
Exactly
I would be grossed out if a gay guy expressed interest in me I’m lucky that hasnt happened
It happened many times to me. Just shows how I'm not the problem, men are not the problem, foids 100% are the problem

This is a good theory. Plus bluepilled men are the worst of our enemies, since they simp to ewhores and have hyperinflated the dating market. If we were to place the value of women and men in currency, a female is worth at least $170k dollars, a man is worth about $0.01

We need to mass manufacture foids to drive down the prices!

Also, we should take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else! :feelskek: