Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your physical appearance also affects your mental appearance

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
My parents are kidding me for my babyface (24y and physically I'm as 17), usually they treat me as if I am retarded but without certification that can justify their stupid words. I hate my dad, Is a failed man that was married with a fucking catholic foid so now they don't want divorce. He is without job, my mother give him her money. I hate my mother, is sadistic catholic beast. I hate my brother, he is jealous to me when I speak with another ppl and he tries to umiliate me.
For his cause I lost in touch with my old friends that now prefers him. I hate my aunt, my mother's sister that is good when I go to her house to study but when she is only with my mom/dad she tell too bullshit about me.

I hate all, I want to live alone in a mini-house in the desert. But I don't have money, I don't have job because in my country jobs cant find.
My tbh to live, you was need grown in a bad family with pusher, killer, "mafia" etc ... if you are goodboy, it's over for you here.

My parents are kidding me for my babyface (24y and physically I'm as 17), usually they treat me as if I am retarded
Same with me. I look 12 and they treat me like a kid that age the stupid fucks.

I hate all, I want to live alone in a mini-house in the desert. But I don't have money, I don't have job because in my country jobs cant find.
Brocel, I feel you because I have the same situation like you. I also hate my family and I want to be financially sufficient and self-independent. I hate my social environment where people interfere in your private affairs (what do you do...- why don't you do this...- how are you...- you should do this and not do this because my religion Islam says that...- etc.) Therefore, I prefer to live in a society that respects individuality and solitude, such as Japan.

The best solution I've found is to focus on amassing wealth, but I can't focus because of inceldom and my depression. I also live in a poor country and feel like I got a worthless certificate. Do you also face these problems? :feelsbadman:

My parents are kidding me for my babyface (24y and physically I'm as 17), usually they treat me as if I am retarded but without certification that can justify their stupid words. I hate my dad, Is a failed man that was married with a fucking catholic foid so now they don't want divorce. He is without job, my mother give him her money. I hate my mother, is sadistic catholic beast. I hate my brother, he is jealous to me when I speak with another ppl and he tries to umiliate me.
For his cause I lost in touch with my old friends that now prefers him. I hate my aunt, my mother's sister that is good when I go to her house to study but when she is only with my mom/dad she tell too bullshit about me.

My tbh to live, you was need grown in a bad family with pusher, killer, "mafia" etc ... if you are goodboy, it's over for you here.
Babyface = code word for fakecel (unless your ethnic)

I feel somewhat like you, i also live in a country that is very hard to find a job, you would need to hunt jobs and wageslave for 10-20 years to buy a home.