Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL " Your personality matters far more than you realize, much more than your looks do"

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I can't believe dating coaches are still spitting this garbage. Personality doesn't matter. It's all about physical attraction, in other words, it's about how good-looking you are. I've never heard a woman complimenting a guy's personality, but they always talk about how hot a guy is. The world is blackpilled, but people insist in not acknowledging the elephant in the room.

" Nobody gets good at something, whether it’s sport or social skills, without putting in the work. If you want to get better at flirting, then you’re going to have to go out there and risk looking like a fool. It may be uncomfortable, but the question remains: are you willing to endure that discomfort in order to get better? "

Just be a laughing stock theory. Women hate being approached by ugly guys, it's an offence to them and it makes them wonder if they are ugly too. They would rather see you dead than put up with you for one second.

"Now this doesn’t mean that that looks are unimportant or don’t matter. Nobody is saying that. Looks can make a difference for immediate attraction… but the truth is that the vast majority of people out there don’t start dating someone they only just met. Most people don’t meet their partners at bars or even on dating apps: they meet them through friends, through their jobs and their hobbies"

I agree that this is how normies find their girlfriends. But when you are really ugly, no one will want to be your friend. People avoid you like the plague. Even if you are nice to them, they'll still cast you out. They won't think twice before backstabbing you either. Incels and normies are another species altogether, things that might work for them will not work for us.

"... But a guy who’s warm, comforting and supportive? That guy’s stock goes up. "

Only if he is a chad. An ugly nice guy will be a walking doormat. There is no way to circumvent that reality. He will the equivalent of a gay friend.

" Next, get thee to a therapist. You’re drowning in self-loathing my dude and it’s poisoning everything about you. You need to spend some time talking about these feelings and these issues with an actual, honest-to-God mental and emotional health professional. One of the most important qualities to have in order to date is to be in good working order, emotionally and the fact is: you ain’t there. "

I'm done lol. The therapy scam again. That's how American society works. If you are not going along with the program, there is something wrong with you. You need to be monitored and medicated, and you're the one who will pay the medical bill. You are not supposed to question anything, you have to accept everything people tell you as if it was the most sacred truth. What a joke.

"Things aren’t as bad as you think they are, HF. You’re not doomed by genetics or cursed by a twist of fate "

Genetics determine everything we are. I had a hard time accepting this myself. But in the end, this is the reality we live in. There are people who despite being hooked on drugs and alcohol for years were able to quit without problems, but for others, it took only one shot to make them addicts for life; they will never be clean again. That's how your genes affect your life. I don't want to enter a philosophical debate, but I do question whether free will really exists.

https://www.doctornerdlove.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-what-do-you-do-when-youre-too-ugly-to-date/

Handsome people giving dating advise. What a surpise

The reason why the dating coaches aren't truthful is because they would kill their business if they were. Never trust somebody who makes money selling dating advice.

67ebd3ce7d47c9552014efc9634625e6

Mogs me

What if someone threw acid in his face and then he can go out to clubs and pickup women with only his personality and see how well that works for him. Just joking, of course.
The reason why the dating coaches aren't truthful is because they would kill their business if they were. Never trust somebody who makes money selling dating advice.
Yep, if they admitted the truth, they’d be out of business. The truth is, unless you are handsome, women don’t want you. Most of these guys cope by showing men in their 30’s with wives, but most of those men are betabux cucks that married a roastie and is raising Chad’s kids.

I refuse to pickup Chad’s scraps, fuck it, I’ll die a virgin before I have sex with a roastie.
My own father married a woman with 3 kids and 2 ex husbands in his 30’s. All men are cucks anymore, but I refuse to be one. If that makes me volcel, so be it.

I refuse to pickup Chad’s scraps, fuck it, I’ll die a virgin before I have sex with a roastie.
My own father married a woman with 3 kids and 2 ex husbands in his 30’s. All men are cucks anymore, but I refuse to be one. If that makes me volcel, so be it.
I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping 30 year old whores if I could. But I legit believe more men are opting out of marriage. Its already being felt by some of the older foids in my area, with some complaining about men not wanting to "commit" or men saying no to marriage. Even LTRs are decreasing steadily. Lots of single 30 and 40 year old post wall roasties around where I live.

I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping 30 year old whores if I could. But I legit believe more men are opting out of marriage. Its already being felt by some of the older foids in my area, with some complaining about men not wanting to "commit" or men saying no to marriage. Even LTRs are decreasing steadily. Lots of single 30 and 40 year old post wall roasties around where I live.
My religion wouldn’t allow me to have premarital sex and no women are worth marrying, especially if they aren’t virgins. It’s all so tiresome, but my religious coping is strong. I will admit that I’m delusional, but I’ve already dedicated my life to this.

My religion wouldn’t allow me to have premarital sex and no women are worth marrying, especially if they aren’t virgins. It’s all so tiresome, but my religious coping is strong. I will admit that I’m delusional, but I’ve already dedicated my life to this.
Understandable. Its good to see a few people keep the old traditions alive.

You can only get your foot through the door with good looks. Personality doesn't even matter unless it comes along with lots of money and maybe status. And even then the guy has to be at least average looking. Chads, however, don't need personalities or money. They can be literally homeless jerks and they'll still have success with women. Fuck PUA and normie advice.

You've to be too dumb or too innocent to believe all of that MGTOW/PUA bullshit in the current year.

Of course a dating coach (or whatever he is) is going to try the spread the personality meme, but he's right to tell a 18 year old to stop with the drama.

When they say that flirting gets better with practice , thats 100% true .
Ive had the chance to observe that with seversl people i know who developed into chad or chadlite and subsequentl got better at flirting on the daily .
Its lile any other skill .

But honestly , how do you wanna start practicing it without ANY positive feedback .