Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your personality is your face, and your face is your personality

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★

There was a similar thread, but this goes a bit beyond that, and I would like to hear thoughts on this specifically, so there you go.

TLDR; Your personality & face is a feedback loop, and computers will be able to predict your thoughts in the near future.

PS. The guy in the vid mogs me.

we already know that personality = face + height

TLDR; Your personality & face is a feedback loop, and computers will be able to predict your thoughts in the near future.
so basically, thought crimes will be assigned to ugly men in the future.

"How can you face the problem if the problem is your face?"

so basically, thought crimes will be assigned to ugly men in the future.

He is talking about computer detected sexual orientation, genetic diseases, interests etc. on standardized photos of subjects. This can easily include incel status IMO.
But I thought people would make fun of me if I said it like that. Incel status is probably already obvious to a lot of people.

He is talking about computer detected sexual orientation, genetic diseases, interests etc. on standardized photos of subjects.
nigga what
so is the computer gonna look at you and be like
"Hmm, this nigga look like he gay, has diabetes, and likes pokemon"

nigga what
so is the computer gonna look at you and be like
"Hmm, this nigga look like he gay, has diabetes, and likes pokemon"

Exactly. And with accuracy rates of %90+

Junk science faggotry

And My fave is ugly si that makes me evil

So the old science of Physiognomy used by Nasis and Japanese to recruit people during WW2 judged as pseudo science is being considered as real now?

So the old science of Physiognomy used by Nasis and Japanese to recruit people during WW2 judged as pseudo science is being considered as real now?

Well, I suppose you could say that, but the difference is, computers are much more accurate and reliable compared to humans.
Still, he basically mentions that this is still working with correlations and probabilities. "Cant give you an exact answer, but will help you get it" type of deal.

Well, I suppose you could say that, but the difference is, computers are much more accurate and reliable compared to humans.
Still, he basically mentions that this is still working with correlations and probabilities. "Cant give you an exact answer, but will help you get it" type of deal.
Of course it isnt 100 sure. But for a long time psychology foids have been saying these correlations doesn't exist. It's related also to being incel looking but they still saying you can get a girlfriend by developing a good personality.

Of course it isnt 100 sure. But for a long time psychology foids have been saying these correlations doesn't exist. It's related also to being incel looking but they still saying you can get a girlfriend by developing a good personality.

I was going to add this into the previous message, but couldnt find it in time.