Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "your personality is why you're alone, incel" DEBUNKED

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-

IT wont touch this

ofc
Hypocrisy runs wild at IT.

They will touch this.

They'll resort to their typical response of: 'Sample size isn't large enough- It needs to be the entire earth as I (38 year old MtF tranny btw) prefer personality over looks.'

They will touch this.

They'll resort to their typical response of: 'Sample size isn't large enough- It needs to be the entire earth as I (38 year old MtF tranny btw) prefer personality over looks.'
Funny how they call us delusional but decide to counter our arguments with anecdotes that have no guarantee of even being truthful

I also like how they always say its our personality while using a place we use to vent a lot and let our rage free with words as reference.
Its like they think everyone of us approaches woman like: "Hello Im a mysoginistic Inkel but you probably already smelled that from 10 miles away because of my lack of hygiene. Now you stupid fucking whore let me fuck you because Im entitled to sex and If you say no than I have to rape you on the spot." or "hey check out my cool posts on inkels.co"

I also like how they always say its our personality while using a place we use to vent a lot and let our rage free with words as reference.
Its like they think everyone of us approaches woman like: "Hello Im a mysoginistic Inkel but you probably already smelled that from 10 miles away because of my lack of hygiene. Now you stupid fucking whore let me fuck you because Im entitled to sex and If you say no than I have to rape you on the spot." or "hey check out my cool posts on incels.co"
They get the cause and effect wrong, and at this point I can't tell if it's deliberate or unintentional. They think we're lonely because we're like this, when it's the other way round:

we've become bitter, socially inept and isolated because we're lonely. Loneliness is genuinely dehumanising and causes mental issues such as depression, anxiety, etc. It makes even the memory of trying to get out there feel so traumatic, so we resort to forums that actually relate to our sufferings.

They get the cause and effect wrong, and at this point I can't tell if it's deliberate or unintentional. They think we're lonely because we're like this, when it's the other way round:

we've become bitter, socially inept and isolated because we're lonely. Loneliness is genuinely dehumanising and causes mental issues such as depression, anxiety, etc. It makes even the memory of trying to get out there feel so traumatic, so we resort to forums that actually relate to our sufferings.
They most of the time are serious. Its ridiculous.
"Yeah I was a fucking slayer but than I got on this site and now Im an Incel rip" :feelskek:

They most of the time are serious. Its ridiculous.
"Yeah I was a fucking slayer but than I got on this site and now Im an Incel rip" :feelskek:
With their logic, a 10/10 male model can join this site and participate and would become underiable merely because he uses this site lmao :lul:

Personality is just a bluepilled synonym for looks.

Why wont you guys understand that low status men are suppose to stfu and deal with being treated like trash?

In the past betabuxxers thinked that they get laid due to personality instead of their wealth. I think that term comes from the pre-feminism era.