Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your personality is genetic; inherited from your parents (Russian fox domestication experiment)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
So long time ago there was a Russian scientist who bred some foxes, he selected two groups. One for their aggression, and another for their friendiness.

The first group, likely did not became domesticated and were aggressive while the other group has became domesticated.
The experiment demonstrated that a low inhib, high inhib are genetic, so are confidence levels.
I thought it would somewhat connect to the blackpill idea of natural selection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

The experiment was initiated by scientists who were interested in the topic of domestication and the process by which wolves became domesticated dogs. They saw some retention of juvenile traits by adult dogs, both morphological ones, such as skulls that were unusually broad for their length, and behavioral ones, such as whining, barking, and submission.

In a time when centralized political control in the fields of genetics and agriculture promoted Lysenkoism as an official state doctrine, Belyayev's commitment to classical genetics had cost him his job as head of the Department of Fur Animal Breeding at the Central Research Laboratory of Fur Breeding in Moscow in 1948.[6] During the 1950s, he continued to conduct genetic research under the guise of studying animal physiology.

Belyayev believed that the key factor selected for in the domestication of dogs was not size or fertility, but behavior: specifically, tameability.[7] Since behavior is rooted in biology, selecting for tameness and against aggression means selecting for physiological changes in the systems that govern the body's hormones and neurochemicals.

Confidence, personality all that stuff are also genetic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...fidence-is-in-the-genes-claim-scientists.html

Give me sharp jawline, godlike frame, hunter eyes and i promise you I will be more confident than ever

my dad is as low inhib as they get, my mom i don't really know. fuck I must have inherited everything bad from my mother side, the high inhibition, not the best jaw, the acne. fucckkkkk

my dad is as low inhib as they get, my mom i don't really know. fuck I must have inherited everything bad from my mother side, the low inhibition, not the best jaw, the acne. fucckkkkk
same boyo

studies on twins separated at birth show the exact same thing

intelligence, personality are 100% genetic

Give me sharp jawline, godlike frame, hunter eyes and i promise you I will be more confident than ever
Well considering 'environment' confidence (non genetic) is 50% of confidence level, I suppose you will be confident, haloed by constant social reinforcement even if your genetic confidence gives you a 0% boost

Well good looking people have good social reinforcement, so that makes confidence 100% genetic.

Well considering 'environment' confidence (non genetic) is 50% of confidence level, I suppose you will be confident.

Well good looking people have good social reinforcement, so that makes confidence 100% genetic.
I agree, its like being praised for anything you do. If someone gives you praise you would be more confidant in that aspect.

My dad is a low inhib former slayer so I don’t think that’s true in all cases. My brother is like my dad though.

My mom is pretty low inhib though.

Last edited:
My confidence varies based on how much money I’m making and how tall the people around me are.. legit I change as a person. My personality, confidence, NT, everything.

My dad is a low inhib former slayer so I don’t think that’s true in all cases. My brother is like my dad though.

My mom is pretty low inhib too.
Genes are weird and recombination can screw things up. Or maybe you have decent inhib genes but just lacking "environment" confidence due to looks or autism or something.

I also read that inhibition level drops in the brain as you age, but im not too sure.

I got all there bad traits

My mom is high inhib asf and my dad was a jock. I was lucky enough to inherit their worst personality traits

So long time ago there was a Russian scientist who bred some foxes, he selected two groups. One for their aggression, and another for their friendiness.

The first group, likely did not became domesticated and were aggressive while the other group has became domesticated.
The experiment demonstrated that a low inhib, high inhib are genetic, so are confidence levels.
I thought it would somewhat connect to the blackpill idea of natural selection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

The experiment was initiated by scientists who were interested in the topic of domestication and the process by which wolves became domesticated dogs. They saw some retention of juvenile traits by adult dogs, both morphological ones, such as skulls that were unusually broad for their length, and behavioral ones, such as whining, barking, and submission.

In a time when centralized political control in the fields of genetics and agriculture promoted Lysenkoism as an official state doctrine, Belyayev's commitment to classical genetics had cost him his job as head of the Department of Fur Animal Breeding at the Central Research Laboratory of Fur Breeding in Moscow in 1948.[6] During the 1950s, he continued to conduct genetic research under the guise of studying animal physiology.

Belyayev believed that the key factor selected for in the domestication of dogs was not size or fertility, but behavior: specifically, tameability.[7] Since behavior is rooted in biology, selecting for tameness and against aggression means selecting for physiological changes in the systems that govern the body's hormones and neurochemicals.

Confidence, personality all that stuff are also genetic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...fidence-is-in-the-genes-claim-scientists.html
Yeah, I think personality is genetic and shaped by your early life experiences. Someone with a naturally dominant personality can have their personality stifled by too many negative experiences during childhood and then when they become an adult, still hold on to those negative traits because of conditioning.

Like the story of the baby elephant tied to a stake in the ground and couldn't get away, then it grew up into an adult with more than enough power to easily free itself, but it's past conditioning made him think that resistance was futile. So that's an example of personality being shaped by early environment.

On the other hand, I do think that it's also genetic and the above study proves it.
I developed those things as I got older and let me tell you, all the years of not having those things stick with you. It isn't something one can just shake off like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back