Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your parents failed you & led you towards inceldom & subhumanity if they didn't do THIS:

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
If your parents didn't ponder and critically introspect upon the kind of child would result from their mating, they failed. Prior to procreating, if they never reflected upon whether their child would have the pre-requisite levels of health and competency needed to succeed in an increasingly difficult world of the future, they failed you. And they failed themselves too.

boomers and gen x fags dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves

boomers and gen x fags dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves
They should be dragged down into the darkest of torture chambers and have unspeakably horrifying medieval-era scale of torture inflicted upon them for eternity without being allowed the escape of death.

They should be dragged down into the darkest of torture chambers and have unspeakably horrifying medieval-era scale of torture inflicted upon them for eternity without being allowed the escape of death.
I agree but sadly its the exact opposite. They all live in luxury and mock us for our suffering. They are absolute scum.

I agree but sadly its the exact opposite. They all live in luxury and mock us for our suffering. They are absolute scum.
Be the change you want to see in this world. Start at home. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

If your parents didn't ponder and critically introspect upon the kind of child would result from their mating, they failed. Prior to procreating, if they never reflected upon whether their child would have the pre-requisite levels of health and competency needed to succeed in an increasingly difficult world of the future, they failed you. And they failed themselves too.
Total Boomer Death

TBD

I resent them with every fibre of my being. I'm a bona fide victim of Pajeet arranged marriage.

I saw a couple a while back, the man was turbo manlet his head reached my shoulder and I'm 5'8 and he is married appearntly and the foid he is married to? She is Even shorter than him :lul::lul:

I normaly feel happy when I see an older what would've been an otherwise a brocel catching the train, but not this time when saw the toddler with them who resmbeld them heavliy face wise I felt something heavy on my chest, seeing this little comrade happy running around yet knowing what future lies a head of him is truly sad experience.

Perhaps there is nothing more dishearting than seeing an Incel in the making :feelsrope:

It never began

I saw a couple a while back, the man was turbo manlet his head reached my shoulder and I'm 5'8 and he is married appearntly and the foid he is married to? She is Even shorter than him :lul::lul:

I normaly feel happy when I see an older what would've been an otherwise a brocel catching the train, but not this time when saw the toddler with them who resmbeld them heavliy face wise I felt something heavy on my chest, seeing this little comrade happy running around yet knowing what future lies a head of him is truly sad experience.

Perhaps there is nothing more dishearting than seeing an Incel in the making :feelsrope:

Whenever I see subhuman parents with a kid it always pisses me off

Their stupidity and selfish desire for some pathetic meaning to their life has caused a life of suffering

Their stupidity and selfish desire for some pathetic meaning to their life has caused a life of suffering
They just selfishly passed on their suffering onto the next generation to free themselves of pain. Its like committing a crime and then making an innocent person bear the sentence of your crime. They are evil.