Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill your parents dont love you

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-
all a kid is to their parents is a way for them to show off how good parents they are and how good their genes are.

if you are a failure and ldar they will never love you.

and just like any interaction and relatioship you can have on this planet, if you dont have anything to offer you arent worthy of a relationship.

they just care about us because of biology

they just care about us because of biology
they dont. its because society tells them they should, but unless you bring them positive attention as parents, youre nothing

they dont. its because society tells them they should, but unless you bring them positive attention as parents, youre nothing
this is not true. they want their genes to keep going on earth that's why they care,but not love

I think my mom loves me but not sure about my dad tbh. He seems to be very disappointed and ashamed of me. :feelsrope:

this is not true. they want their genes to keep going on earth that's why they care,but not love
This . Regardless of how futile their efforts to help you , regardless of how much they need to delude themselves and ignore evidence to the contrary , it’s their mission in life as mammals to ensure the immortality of their genes . They just have to believe you’re gonna be sexually successful and support you until you are successful .. otherwise they mightaswell just roll over and die cause they see the genetic dead end of their evolutionary lineage.

This . Regardless of how futile their efforts to help you , regardless of how much they need to delude themselves and ignore evidence to the contrary , it’s their mission in life as mammals to ensure the immortality of their genes . They just have to believe you’re gonna be sexually successful and support you until you are successful .. otherwise they mightaswell just roll over and die cause they see the genetic dead end of their evolutionary lineage.
yes exactly! that's why mammals take care of their offsprings unlike other species

its true that some proud dads might want this but in that time you spend failing ar life they grow more bitter towards you but hide it in hope they youll succed.

but they dont love unless child is ateast chad lite and not retarded
I think my mom loves me but not sure about my dad tbh. He seems to be very disappointed and ashamed of me. :feelsrope:
your mom is faking it. my mom did and still does it too. then i hear her on the phone shit talking me. its loud too, i know she wants me to hear it.

my dad gave up on me long time ago too.

low iq coper. sorry bro, the parentpill is a really strong pillar of the blackpill. hard to swallow. biology keyboardscientist 'proof' wont save you
yes exactly! that's why mammals take care of their offsprings unlike other species
same as above

Don’t the vast majority of all life forms take care of their kids tho? Be weird for a species not to do that.

its true that some proud dads might want this but in that time you spend failing ar life they grow more bitter towards you but hide it in hope they youll succed.

your mom is faking it. my mom did and still does it too. then i hear her on the phone shit talking me. its loud too, i know she wants me to hear it.

low iq coper. sorry bro, the parentpill is a really strong pillar of the blackpill. hard to swallow. biology keyboardscientist 'proof' wont save you

same as above
stop coping: https://incels.is/threads/moms-want-attractive-men-for-their-daughters.104250/

they care for your needs, but the more you grow the more their bitterness and hatred toward you grow

same as above
I’d prefer a version of reality where parents don’t care About their ugly kids tbh, believe it or not.

If parents have one good looking son and only ugly son, he’s believe they don’t really give a fuck about the ugly one and are investing all their time and resources into the good looking one. Whatever it takes to have the highest likelihood of genetic immortality.

survey study of women is not a real study, its a half assed meme. but i can think of ateast 5 more ways to explain this
you've done nothing but spout nonsense this entire thread, you are legit low iq if you think the majority of parents don't love their children, children are genetic half-copies of their parents, we're designed to love them to increase the chances of our genes spreading.

you've done nothing but spout nonsense this entire thread, you are legit low iq if you think the majority of parents don't love their children, children are genetic half-copies of their parents, we're designed to love them to increase the chances of our genes spreading.
we re designed to grow and provide for them until they can do that themselves. not to love our kids

asshat

they care because they have to, they are old people scared of what society will say to them.

if there was no society they would disown you

if nobody else judged them for it they would kick you out

We have this thread every other week

this

But I will add that my mom laughed at me when I got my body pillow. I think she knows now how much of a social failure her son is.

no you dont. proof would be that most of you dont believe it

its a strong blackpill that most cant or dont want to swalllow

you are truly alone in this world

My parents are always bitching about me getting a job and wage cucking for 40 years until retiring. If they actually gave a fuck about me they would let me LDAR peacefully in an actual house.

My parents are always bitching about me getting a job and wage cucking for 40 years until retiring. If they actually gave a fuck about me they would let me LDAR peacefully in an actual house.
my dad is rich and has a house the size of an apartment building. i could have gotten it and ldared for the rest of my life but no

my dreams were shattered

Only if you are a genetic dead end

This applies to everything, surprise surprise humans are driven by their interest and needs.

iq lowering by 10 points with esch letter

I feel like parents love you at first, but as a kid grows into a failure of an adult, the parents love him less and less.

This is the correct answer. Not only that but they also intentionally delude themselves into thinking that you are the best thing in the world and try to delude you into believing it aswell which leads to you having false confidence in your youth which is quickly squashed when you begin to swallow the blackpill that is reality.

You’re retarded. Posts like these serve no other purpose than to make us hurt worse, and you don’t even have any proof for this claim. You should be fucking banned.

You’re retarded. Posts like these serve no other purpose than to make us hurt worse, and you don’t even have any proof for this claim. You should be fucking banned.
familypill too strong for you JFL

Cope

if you are a failure and ldar they will never love you.
Then hate them back, it's so simple. You have an advantage: you're younger. So let your parents alone when they will need you.

My mother will die alone, she will rot as a poor old lady, with her vagina neglected and dry, and I will piss on her tombstone and laugh when she will be dead.

Then hate them back, it's so simple. You have an advantage: you're younger. So let your parents alone when they will need you.

My mother will die alone, she will rot as a poor old lady, with her vagina neglected and dry, and I will piss on her tombstone and laugh when she will be dead.
im in my 20s living with my dad

but yes i do hate them. nedless to say it means nothing and it helps with nothing

and they will never need me, im useless

My parents I feel do care for me. But it is clear however that they like my Chad-lite little brother more.

familypill too strong for you JFL
No man. I acknowledge my parents don’t love me for the fact that I’m such a loveable success, but because of maternal/paternal instincts, they are under a biological spell of some sort. I made a thread about this a long time ago. It’s just that your logic is ridiculously flawed and is based on zero actual proof to support it. In most cases they will love you no matter what, their parent goggles are just too thick to see what a failure their kids are.

No man. I acknowledge my parents don’t love me for the fact that I’m such a loveable success, but because of maternal/paternal instincts, they are under a biological spell of some sort. I made a thread about this a long time ago. It’s just that your logic is ridiculously flawed and is based on zero actual proof to support it. In most cases they will love you no matter what, their parent goggles are just too thick to see what a failure their kids are.
and your proof is facebook articles and what your 3rd grade teacher told you in 1990

theres no proof because theres not many parents that will admit, especially publically, that they hate their children.

i am basing this on logic and knowledge of the blackpill

you are basing it on bluepills

GTFO downie

and your proof is facebook articles and what your 3rd grade teacher told you in 1990

theres no proof because theres not many parents that will admit, especially publically, that they hate their children.

i am basing this on logic and knowledge of the blackpill

you are basing it on bluepills

GTFO downie
Keep projecting. Your parents probably openly hate you and you want everyone to feel the pain you feel because you’re selfish. Either that or you’re a cucktears infiltrator trying to drive incels to suicide

Keep projecting. Your parents probably openly hate you and you want everyone to feel the pain you feel because you’re selfish. Either that or you’re a cucktears infiltrator trying to drive incels to suicide
yeah, i should instead tell you to stay alive as an incel JFL

fucking dying as an incel is a blessing, i wish i had the balls to do it myself