Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your parents are ashamed of you

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
My mom has to call and check on me everyday to “make sure I’m ok”. I’m almost 22 years old and I have to get check up calls from mommy to make sure I haven’t roped yet. This is probably so disgraceful to her that she has to do thus with her son who should be a grown independent man living out his life. I can only imagine what my dad thinks.

My dad has called me a dissapointment many times

My parents don't talk to me

howd you know bro? :feelswhat:
im an utter failure

They shit on me all the time and make it known I'm a dissapointment tbh

My mom called me a failure countless times

Last edited:
My mother and father love me :)

I been home since March 13 because school closed and they probably have said a total of 2 sentences to me.
damn

Damm son brutal.

But your uglyness is not the reason why they are ashamed of you.
You must have made some fucked up life choices after 18.
I do well for myself, my parents are proud of me.
Don't blame ALL your life problems on your looks man, like other Blackpill "scientists" copers here.

Damm son brutal.

But your uglyness is not the reason why they are ashamed of you.
You must have made some fucked up life choices after 18.
I do well for myself, my parents are proud of me.
Don't blame ALL your life problems on your looks man, like other Blackpill "scientists" copers here.
I’m actually doing ok for myself. My parents are more sorry for me then ashamed as they see how much not having a gf is wrecking me

I’m actually doing ok for myself. My parents are more sorry for me then ashamed as they see how much not having a gf is wrecking me

Than than title shouldn't be "ashamed" rather "sorry" , two different words , completely different meanings :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Brutal.My mom loves me but know i'm different and kind of miserable,but my father truly hates me.

it's sad but true. But at the same time it's not our fault have those shity genetics

it's sad but true. But at the same time it's not our fault have those shity genetics
Its our parents fault specifically our mom as she had the power to produce moggers but didn't

stop identifiying as a failure stinkwell