Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your opinions on this couple

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Pyo9uhmt62651

Shes bad looking even by currywhore standards JFL.

the guy could have found someone better, then again probably tired of being cheated on so he had to date down. :feelswhere:

makes me rage. that foid will never date anyone thats below him ever again.

NEVER FORGET, CHAD ISN'T YOUR FRIEND. AND HE'S NOT ON OUR SIDE

I wouldn't say she's a 1 but sub4 tbh

makes me rage. that foid will never date anyone thats below him ever again.

NEVER FORGET, CHAD ISN'T YOUR FRIEND. AND HE'S NOT ON OUR SIDE

Her male looksmatch is rotting six feet under.

she got lucky tbqh.
in all the remaining universes she ends up pregnant with Daquan's child while he ran off to fuck white stacies and beckies

would bang wahmen

She's not that bad for a curry IMHO. Although he gigamogs her obviously.

It's really a hideous sign seeing attractive dudes setting their bar so low these days. How are we supposed to compete?

She's not that bad for a curry IMHO. Although he gigamogs her obviously.

It's really a hideous sign seeing attractive dudes settling their bar so low these days. How are we supposed to compete?

We're not. Also shes ugly even by the low bar set by currywhores.

he can get a white Stacy idk why is he settling for that currywhore. He mog her by 4 points solid. Maybe he has a brown skin fetish idk

he can get a white Stacy idk why is he settling for that currywhore. He mog her by 4 points solid. Maybe he has a brown skin fetish idk

Do you think shes my looksmatch? Shed reject me though.

Do you think shes my looksmatch? Shed reject me though.
You mog her slightly. I think you even height mog that white guy tbh

I think some white guys prefer curries because they like dark skin but most of them find nigger features hideous so the best option for them is currywhores tbh and most whores crave white cock so it's easier for a 6/10 white guy to land an 8/10 dark skinned curry.

You mog her slightly. I think you even height mog that white guy tbh

I think some white guys prefer curries because they like dark skin but most of them find nigger features hideous so the best option for them is currywhores tbh and most whores crave white cock so it's easier for a 6/10 white guy to land an 8/10 dark skinned curry.

Shes not 8/10 though. Id rate her a 3/10.

No surprise. This is simply hypergamy.

That rating is cope.
Obviously she is worse looking compared to the dude, but lets not kid ourselves.
Or go ahead and kid yourselves, I am not your dad.

Rejection is not an issue since I am unwilling to engage in a sexual or mating transaction with her. I am an incel, but I have my standards and I will not compromise. If more and more refused to compromise the same way women do, women would have to bring down their hypergamy practices. Basic supply and demand economics really.

Cope though. Most men wouldnt reject any hole.

That rating is cope.
Obviously she is worse looking compared to the dude, but lets not kid ourselves.
Or go ahead and kid yourselves, I am not your dad.

Whats your rating of her?