Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your opinion on non-natty lifters?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Aka gearheads aka roidheads aka YouTube fitness gurus

Personally, I respect them more than natties. They take their training seriously, they're dedicated to their craft, they're Blackpilled on the natty limits and inject illegal substances directly into their huge muscles for the sole purpose of becoming beasts. Many of them trained naturally for years before even touching roids, still pushing themselves brutally despite being mere mortals and achieving natty physiques most gym rats would kill (but never work jfl) for before turning to gear so their bodies can keep up with their wills and ambitions.

Most natty lifters are pasty skinny-fat fart powder addicts who go through fad diets and exercise lists from random fitness blogs like movie popcorn, thinking they just have to find the one thing for their unique special snowflake bodies that'll turn them into Zyzz in a month. They train like pussies and wonder why their 11 inch fatceps haven't grown since their sixth month. They love telling people they work out, since it's impossible to know by looking at them. Tell them they have to train harder and stop bouncing their 1pl8 bench press off their moobs? Oh, muh overtraining, muh recovery, I need 5000 calories and 16 hours of sleep daily to recover from my thrice a week 40-minute powerlifting sessions with hardly any power or lifting, doing actual work for any real time is impossible to recover from without steroids. And anyone with any amount of muscle and no protruding potbelly is obviously not natty. Overall natties are mostly whiny bitches who blame everything under the sun on their natty cards once they get disillusioned from watching their nooby gains dry up before their very eyes. One would ask why they don't just use steroids if being natural is really such a crippling handicap. Why? Because that would be cheating. Fart powder, creatine, preworkouts, all 100% fair and kosher, but steroids? Now that's playing God.

If they get the results they wanted and it was worth it , Then good for them , smart decision

If it doesn’t go well , Then lol

I don't care, face is everything

Gym is cope tbh

It's a valid way of doing it and if I wasn't gonna die from internal bleeding if I did it,I would be doing it as well.
Been lifting for two weeks now and I'm really getting into the swing of things.
I can even see my physiche improve,but hips are too wide and they kind of ruin everything.

Depends on what you want to get out of it. Natty lifting is good to enhance your frame and build a decent amount of muscle over a prolonged period (4 - 10 years depending on genetics). And working out 3 days a week is ideal for a natty lifter given the sub par recovery without roids. But as a natty, you have to accept the fact you might never "look like you lift" but that shouldnt have been your goal in the first place.

Most roided dudes have horrible proportions, have no life other than the gym and also suffer from the side effects associated with steroids such as roid rage, acne, etc. Long term side effects are far more serious.

Depends on what you want to get out of it. Natty lifting is good to enhance your frame and build a decent amount of muscle over a prolonged period (4 - 10 years depending on genetics). And working out 3 days a week is ideal for a natty lifter given the sub par recovery without roids. But as a natty, you have to accept the fact you might never "look like you lift" but that shouldnt have been your goal in the first place.

Most roided dudes have horrible proportions, have no life other than the gym and also suffer from the side effects associated with steroids such as roid rage, acne, etc. Long term side effects are far more serious.
This

I've been thinking a lot about roiding or not. I came to the conclusion that it's not worth it. The side effects of it scares me to much. Shrinking testicles (+ risk of cacer), balding, acne etc. It's just not worth it. I will just go for gymceling 3 times a week and stay lean as possible.

enhance your frame
Wut

woke. I hate being Natty. takes forever to recover from brutal workout. sometimes I can only go to gym twice instead of thrice a week due to previous workout being too brutal.

I am considering injecting test. but I fear it will fuck with my Meditation practices. so I will have to reconsider in a year.

This

I've been thinking a lot about roiding or not. I came to the conclusion that it's not worth it. The side effects of it scares me to much. Shrinking testicles (+ risk of cacer), balding, acne etc. It's just not worth it. I will just go for gymceling 3 times a week and stay lean as possible.

Dont do roids. It'll make you age even faster JFL.

they should read a book in my opinion.

They are usually pretty strong and intimidating so i respect them cuz they could be just another fat asses