Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your opinion on ( hard ) drugs ?

chinawhite

chinawhite

Mentalcel
★★
not to party ofc, like i never been to a party in all my fucking life, but i enjoy take mdma and lsd just alone in my room listening to music

i guess some people would find this very sad, but i don't, its good to be able to have the time of your life just alone enjoying yourself, don't need these fuckers

i used to be addicted to opiates too, takes all pain away

finnaly feeling good and happy even if it's artificial and for a short term, i don't know i find it motivating

Pretty awesome if you have lots of money and don't mind dying early.

its great man / fuck that mindset of having to party around other faggots and participate in mass degeneracy and specifically do drugs in a group setting / drugs are the closest thing to god in this shitty planet.

If u take drugs not socially it's pathetic, you're a junkie. Only normies and chads can take hard drugs at parties and be cool.

If u take drugs not socially it's pathetic, you're a junkie. Only normies and chads can take hard drugs at parties and be cool.
its degenerate either way you put it... / lmao you can be a junkie "socially" "drugs are cool man im a cool kid"

Who cares if its "cool" or not? As long as it's a good and fun cope I do it.

Chemical drugs will mess your mind up even further. Stick with weed and alcohol occasionally.

Don't have any experience with them myself but have a relative who has used them and still does, has been to rehab once but other than that he's just like your average guy and pretty smart aswell so I don't know, everything in moderation I guess?

d0 m3th and report back

alright to experiment, just don't get sucked into addiction.
very very hard to get out of.

most people here are ignorant about drugs.

as for me I inject a gram of krokodil every day and love it

MDMA is awesome in the last couple of years I have used it every 6-8 months so a little under 2 times a year. And the MDMA was testet! If you take MDMA without testing it you can be almost certain it´s not MDMA. It most likely is another empathogen like methylone or methedrone.
It´s been 11 months since I last took MDMA or any drug for that matter.

Don´t listen to the ignorant people trying to bash you in the comment section even though they don´t see it they are sheep for hating on people that takes hard drugs, they are ignorant and misinformed "which is worse" so the only "knowledge" they have of hard drugs is the propaganda they have been indoctrinated to believe through school, media and society in general. Alcohol is actually the most harmful drug on the planet also taking into account the impact it has on society both socially and economical, but people still put alcohol on a fucking pedestal while bashing "hard" drugs.
[automerge]1526237760[/automerge]
So my opinion is use drugs if you like "I can´t because of throat problems and allergies for everything" but you should use them if you like to cope with the tormenting existence that is life. And what the hell does it matter if you die at the age of 25 or 80!?

Last edited:
The way i see it as long as you arent harming others who gives a fuck what you put in your body.

My opinion is: SEND ME SOME NOW! I need some good copes.

Just did codine, weed, dab, datura and almost scored coke in a bathroom and that was it.

Its probably a bad idea to use them.

I hate pot heads LMAO WEED 420

when i was brought along during college to parties in an attempt to "get me laid" (they brought me out there to laugh at me behind my back) they would always smoke weed. i would always say no but one day i asked my "friends" if i could try it. they said sure and started rolling a blunt. i had to use the bathroom and i went and when i came back they gave me the blunt i smoked it and i felt like i was dying i was coughing a lot. i looked it up and apparently is normal for first time smokers but at the time i thought it was hard drug so i asked my parents to come pick me up. other than that i dont have much experiences with drugs. i think anything is good in moderation but if you are using drugs a form of cope you can't moderate. i picked up drinking but since i am very small i get drunk very quick. i have a problem but thankfully i am a poorfag.

Pinnacle of degeneracy and weakness

Doesn't mdma have more side effects than xanax and prozac?

dont partake in drugs but i know if i did id probably have a smoother life
drug users typically have fun or at least an interesting life. im a boring wageslave that never does anything. with drugs im sure i could have went to partys on college and fucked a drugged out girl at least