Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your opinion of P Diddy?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
P. Diddy, born Sean John Combs, is an American rapper, record executive, actor, and entrepreneur. He's known for his significant influence on hip-hop music and fashion, having founded the successful record label Bad Boy Entertainment and the clothing line Sean John.

Here's a breakdown of his multifaceted career:

Music: He rose to fame in the 1990s as a rapper and producer, initially known as Puff Daddy. He's released multiple platinum-selling albums and is known for hit songs like "I'll Be Missing You" and "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Business: He's a highly successful entrepreneur, founding Bad Boy Entertainment which launched the careers of artists like The Notorious B.I.G. and Mary J. Blige. He also founded the clothing line Sean John, a successful venture in the fashion industry.
Acting: He's appeared in films like "Monster's Ball" and "Get Him to the Greek," showcasing his acting skills.

P. Diddy is considered a cultural icon, known for his impact on music, fashion, and entrepreneurship. He's also known for his evolving persona and various stage names, including Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, and most recently, Love.

There are rumours circulating that young justin bieber was blacked by him.

Retarded nigger
FjdtLxZXEAAiAvW.jpg

P. Diddy, born Sean John Combs, is an American rapper, record executive, actor, and entrepreneur. He's known for his significant influence on hip-hop music and fashion, having founded the successful record label Bad Boy Entertainment and the clothing line Sean John.

Here's a breakdown of his multifaceted career:

Music: He rose to fame in the 1990s as a rapper and producer, initially known as Puff Daddy. He's released multiple platinum-selling albums and is known for hit songs like "I'll Be Missing You" and "Mo Money Mo Problems."
Business: He's a highly successful entrepreneur, founding Bad Boy Entertainment which launched the careers of artists like The Notorious B.I.G. and Mary J. Blige. He also founded the clothing line Sean John, a successful venture in the fashion industry.
Acting: He's appeared in films like "Monster's Ball" and "Get Him to the Greek," showcasing his acting skills.

P. Diddy is considered a cultural icon, known for his impact on music, fashion, and entrepreneurship. He's also known for his evolving persona and various stage names, including Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, and most recently, Love.
nigger nigger pull the trigger