Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your opinion of Lil Nas X?

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
This thread is just an experiment

he's a satanist

I wish he couldn't breathe.

he disrespected his master satan in a music video. wouldn't wanna be him lol

he is a nigger faggot, and for some reason foids will let that gay fag fuck their asses

he makes horrible music with gay innuendos on top of that

fuck that ape

He is a homosexual

I hate gay niggas more than other gays for some reason.

he made 666 shoes with human blood in them

Personally I don’t really know much about him because I don’t care about the lives of the privileged but he is a talented musician i won’t deny that

A grim reminder that 6'2 is "Lil" now.
Tyrone moger.

I don't know much about him, I heard his music video caused mayhem for depicting fucking with devil.

Gay bull, if he wants he can have any white foid in her prime for him, except he prefers males, but surely experimented with a lot of "snow bunnies" while the "white boys" were watching him, also rich and full of priviledge. Ultimately, a gay. Awful music, gross music videos.

One hit wonder nigger that momentarily extended his 15 minutes of fame by stealing late 1990’s era Marilyn Manson’s gimmick but without smash hit after smash hit to back it up he will very quickly go on to become Lil Nas Who???

a microcosm of american ''culture'': gay satanic nigger faggots being pushed in your tv and everywhere else you see