Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your opinion about women owing you sex or not is irrelevant..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
If your ugly, women are going to assume that you believe that women owe you sex. Regardless of what beliefs you hold.

If you think women don’t owe you sex, save your breath.. Normies won’t care or believe you.. They ridicule you as a hateful misogynist if you Identify as an involuntary virgin.
Despite that every human being was one at one point.

If you have any opinion that goes against the evil narrative normies make of us, it will be ignored by them.

So don’t bother trying to explain yourself when a normalfag accuses you of believing things you don’t believe.

Just remember islamic terrorist see women as objects and they still have American women that love them.. This is why whatever opinion you hold is irrelevant in terms of getting laid or finding love.

Numale cucks don’t know this. They think having the “correct” opinions will help them find love.. Losers.. We are too High IQ to think certain opinions are the cause of involuntary celibacy.

Trying to appease liberals and feminists in general is useless. They'll never be satisfied, they'll only see you are weak and under their dominance and double down in fucking you up.

Do not tone down your words for their sake.

Trying to appease liberals and feminists in general is useless. They'll never be satisfied. Do not tone down your words for their sake.
Exactly! Islamic extremists don’t and they still get love. Opinions are worthless when it comes to sex or love

I still can't believe people think that foids have misogynistic radar or something. They are retarded creatures. They literally have no critical thinking.

we're worse than ISIS in the eyes of cucks and feminists.
opinions are irrelevant as you said

I still can't believe people think that foids have misogynistic radar or something. They are retarded creatures. They literally have no critical thinking.
Chad can say this to a foids face and he still will get laid

I have witnessed similar things actually happen.
Exactly. My strongest point I made is the last paragraph. Having the “correct” opinion doesn’t get you laid

I don’t care what feminsts and numales think.

I don’t care what feminsts and numales think.
My whole point of the article. You shouldn’t. Don’t be afraid to speak your opinions because they are worthless to foids when it comes to romance and sex. The most liberal woman bang the most misogynist Chads

Of course, normies care more about people telling them that they're a "good person", far more so than actually attempting to care about others.

My whole point of the article. You shouldn’t. Don’t be afraid to speak your opinions because they are worthless to foids when it comes to romance and sex. The most liberal woman bang the most misogynist Chads
That was so true. I've seen it. Pure ragefuel.

Of course, normies care more about people telling them that they're a "good person", far more so than actually attempting to care about others.
High IQ. Very. Very High IQ

If your ugly, women are going to assume that you believe that women owe you sex. Regardless of what beliefs you hold.

If you think women don’t owe you sex, save your breath.. Normies won’t care or believe you.. They ridicule you as a hateful misogynist if you Identify as an involuntary virgin.
Despite that every human being was one at one point.

If you have any opinion that goes against the evil narrative normies make of us, it will be ignored by them.

So don’t bother trying to explain yourself when a normalfag accuses you of believing things you don’t believe.

Just remember islamic terrorist see women as objects and they still have American women that love them.. This is why whatever opinion you hold is irrelevant in terms of getting laid or finding love.

Numale cucks don’t know this. They think having the “correct” opinions will help them find love.. Losers.. We are too High IQ to think certain opinions are the cause of involuntary celibacy.

Trying to appease liberals and feminists in general is useless. They'll never be satisfied, they'll only see you are weak and under their dominance and double down in fucking you up.

Do not tone down your words for their sake.

Pretty much both of this. Halo Effect in action.
Exactly! Islamic extremists don’t and they still get love. Opinions are worthless when it comes to sex or love

we're worse than ISIS in the eyes of cucks and feminists.
opinions are irrelevant as you said

Islamists & jihadists are misunderstood in the eyes of numales & feminists.

I shit you not that is what they believe.

Pretty much both of this. Halo Effect in action.

Islamists & jihadists are misunderstood in the eyes of numales & feminists.

I shit you not that is what they believe.

You might be right

You might be right

Reason why Islamists & jihadists always parade Charab in front of the camera sprouting their propaganda b.s. whilst getting Incel boy to blow themselves up?

Charab gets all the accolades & attention whilst he distracts from the Islamincelist blowing themselves up. The Charab will have his cause accepted as the lesser of the two evils whilst there's another dead & disposed Incel leaving a greater harem for Charab. Same goes for Chadpreet the Charab water boy carrier.

Reason why Islamists & jihadists always parade Charab in front of the camera sprouting their propaganda b.s. whilst getting Incel boy to blow themselves up?

Charab gets all the accolades & attention whilst he distracts from the Islamincelist blowing themselves up. The Charab will have his cause accepted as the lesser of the two evils whilst there's another dead & disposed Incel leaving a greater harem for Charab. Same goes for Chadpreet the Charab water boy carrier.
Interesting

most normies are evil, they know what are they doing

On top of that they are completely lacking in any sort of self awareness.

If you are ugly, they just assume that you are smelly, dumb and believe the opposite of what they believe. People don’t want to have anything in common with ugly people.

Conservatives think ugly people are liberals and liberals think ugly people are conservatives.

Halo effect vs failo effect:
Chad can do everything wrong and he's still the perfect human being.
Incels can do everything right and they're still satan's incarnate.

The high-value males get all the sex, and the low-value males get nothing. That's the way of the wild.

Entitlement is irrelevant.

I have witnessed a woman on a largely liberal forum declare she is entitled to sex from her husband. Not a peep from anyone. If a man said this...

The problem of inceldom aside, society is veering off into this hyper women are wonderful mode, and I feel blindsided by this tbh. When did all this ridiculousness happened? While inceldom seems extreme to outsiders, it seems to be a rational response given current state of affairs.

I have witnessed a woman on a largely liberal forum declare she is entitled to sex from her husband. Not a peep from anyone. If a man said this...

The problem of inceldom aside, society is veering off into this hyper women are wonderful mode, and I feel blindsided by this tbh. When did all this ridiculousness happened? While inceldom seems extreme to outsiders, it seems to be a rational response given current state of affairs.
That would have made a nice screenshot lol.
Maybe it would have turned into a legendary meme.

I don't think women owe me anything, I just think that genetic quality affects life a lot and we are not doing enough to educate the young into accepting this fact. Instead, we bombard them with a) sex and b) and media that portrays a reality far removed from our own existence, for example movies where the nerdy guy gets the girl (like that ever happens in real life).

Not only is it irrelevant for us. It's also irrelevant for everyone as far as success in dating goes. I mean you don't go on a date and say "btw im entitled to your body". It's only after the rejection when people tell the foid "reeeee how could you? you owe me sex!!". But it had no impact whatsoever on her decision of rejecting you because she didn't know it beforehand.
People get salty after a rejection and normies say that is the reason for your rejection which is some multidimensional time-spanning mind-boggling.
In their blue-pilled world nobody will get brutally rejected because of his looks that's why they say it just had to be your entitlement. And if you have a good personality and not entitled at all and still get rejected you are fucking collateral damage to that argument. No, you can't be a good person, it just cannot be, you must secretly think she owes you sex because nobody has ever been rejected for his looks.
Looks = personality
I fucking hate normies.