Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your only son.

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

You have only one son, and can't make any more child. Would you rather him to be ...

• a ""girl"" : has a lot of female friends, big social circle, happy, but you can't really relate

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • an incel : is a total loser like you thought you used to be back then (actually you're a fakecel)

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Choose wisely. Only 2 possibilities. Don't try anything in the comment, you can only choose one of these two answers...

Is a "girl" a Chad or a faggot? That's what confused me. If Chad then Chad.

So gay or incel. Easy pick.

a ""girl"" : has a lot of female friends, big social circle, happy, but you can't really relate

I don't care, really.

I would never raise my son to be a beta orbiting numale.

It's your duty to not make him "a girl".
He might become incel because of genetics, that's not your fault then ... so I take the second option.

I'd rather eat my own shit than have a son.

I don't want kids nigga. I like my space, my time and my god damn energy and money. Fuck all that noise, both your legacy and your bloodline are memes, who gives a fuck about their continuation.

>tranny
>happy
Pick one

incek
also

traps = forced meme

Better incel than faggot. I would teach him that he will have a hard time but I would be there for him and together we would fight normies and chads like the father and son that shot this chad in texas.