Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your oneitis is sucking Chad off right now.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
How does it feel to know that the foid you have a crush on sucks Chad's cock like a straw?

I haven't had one in a while. Still, dear IT greycel spy, it kinda sucks not gonna lie.

No pun intended.

Last time I interacted with a girl was 5 years ago, last time I had oneitis was 8 years ago.

Thanks for the Shit reminder

Fuck off IT faggot. Kill yourself.

My former oneitis is with some useless hipster pretty boy - hardly a Chad. It is pretty black pilling to think about thought.

me got no oneities , seethe nigger

We know greyfoid. That's all a hole is good for after all.

A 6'4" alpha male jock is brutally throatfucking your sweet oneitis with his 8x6 iron bar right now. The same guy who ripped your math books apart in high school and made you eat mud. He fucking abuses her and treats her as a side chick while she is still madly in love with him and will do anything to worship his huge cock. While you do all her homeworks and treat her like a queen and send all your income to her through onlyfans, you still barely exist to her.

@dreadtheblackpill thoughts on this faggot, i think he should jump off a bridge

weird niggas:feelsUgh:
he is a faggot but he probably isnt wrong
i hope he is

Truecels don't have oneitis', we don't even know any women

I think my oneitis was a dyke

Makes me sad because she’s so cute and no Chad could appreciate her the way I could. :feelsrope:

Cuckold trait: you have oneitis

my high school (25 years ago) oneitis is a lesbian married to a woman. so I doubt she is sucking off chad.

true story.

She is still smoking hot though. Her wife, not so much.

:soy:<(That is so empowering!) :foidSoy:<==3:chad:

my high school (25 years ago) oneitis is a lesbian married to a woman. so I doubt she is sucking off chad.

true story.

She is still smoking hot though. Her wife, not so much.

Nothing I haven't known for years; "fragile flowers" often turn out to be vain, superficial whores.

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 16

Notice the "orbiter". Being "Chadsexual" made her into a bisexual. The truth makes me quite "asexual".

WTF is the point of these posts? Do you get off on pouring salt on your brothers' wounds?

How does it feel to know that the foid you have a crush on sucks Chad's cock like a straw?
I had a oneitis at my last workplace. She was the perfect foid imo but I switched jobs and didn't see her anymore. I had plans to reestablish contact again somehow, but my desire to do so faded after a few months of not seeing her.

WTF is the point of these posts? Do you get off on pouring salt on your brothers' wounds?
I want my brocels to seethe, and allow the anger to make them strong.
A 6'4" alpha male jock is brutally throatfucking your sweet oneitis with his 8x6 iron bar right now. The same guy who ripped your math books apart in high school and made you eat mud. He fucking abuses her and treats her as a side chick while she is still madly in love with him and will do anything to worship his huge cock. While you do all her homeworks and treat her like a queen and send all your income to her through onlyfans, you still barely exist to her.
This.

I want my brocels to seethe, and allow the anger to make them strong.
Empty anger weakens you. It's chaotic and unfocused. How does this anger help them? How can anyone getting mad at this transmute that anger into something useful?

Empty anger weakens you. It's chaotic and unfocused. How does this anger help them? How can anyone getting mad at this transmute that anger into something useful?
Anger is never empty, there is a lot of pain behind it. In the same way that lions throw their cubs off cliffs, so that only the strongest come back to the pride.

:feelsjuice:Stopped caring long ago. A hoe just gonna be a hoe, and a slut just gonna be a slut.

Jeez definitely didn't need a reminder atm. Normally doesnt bug me butI was thinking of venting about that tbh. Just saw my oneitis with her chadlite bf in his sportscar giving me a grin as they went by. It turns out he lives close by. I just want the damn girl out of my life but she's friends with my sister so I've never been able to totally forget about her. Maybe I need to pick up and leave the area

Your oneitis sucks at Guitar Hero

How does it feel

Bitch

Quite tame. I've envisioned her kissing Chad "missionary style", without condoms.

It becomes much less disgusting when you accept the true nature of women.

Feels bad man. But it's expected:blackpill: