Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your mother secretly hates you

SingaporeCel

SingaporeCel

Banned
-
The first love of a mother, as that of animals and men, is purely instinctive, and consequently ceases when the child is no longer physically helpless. After that, the first love should be reinstated by a love based on habit and reason; but this often does not appear, especially where the mother has not loved the father.

-Arthur Schopenhauer, On women

Not really though. My mother is the only who cares about me. I'm all she has, because my siblings don't care much about her.

Not secretly. She always used to mock me as a kid.
Not secretly. She always used to mock me as a kid.

The first love of a mother, as that of animals and men, is purely instinctive, and consequently ceases when the child is no longer physically helpless.

Maybe in his time.

Nowadays women hate their children before they are even born and often murder them.

eh, i disagree. My mom spent half her life working back breaking hours to raise me.

She cares enough to not want me dead, that's about it

Last edited:
She seems to love me tbh. I haven't seen any sign proving otherwise

Not really, i hate her but she loves me. That's why she works to support me while i do nothing and why she annoys me all the time.
She loves me so much that she can't realize that her "smart and beautiful" son is in fact dumb and ugly af, can't rest and doesn't have any future because he lost the genetic lotery

She seems to love me tbh. I haven't seen any sign proving otherwise
eh, i disagree. My mom spent half her life working back breaking hours to raise me.
Not really though. My mother is the only who cares about me. I'm all she has, because my siblings don't care much about her.

Not really, i hate her but she loves me. That's why she works to support me while i do nothing and why she annoys me all the time.
She loves me so much that she can't realize that her "smart and beautiful" son is in fact dumb and ugly af, can't rest and doesn't have any future because he lost the genetic lotery

Dad must have married his looks-match (femcel) then.

My mom hates the fact that I’m a loser incel but she doesn’t hate me per se...I think.

My mom loved my dad and she loves me.

At least one woman does, lifefuel.

maybe lmao. my father is pretty ugly tbh i always thought that he got lucky and my mother ended up leaving him so in my experience that thing about the appareance of ther father determines the love of the mother for the child seems like bullshit but is only my experience tho

Change your disgusting AVI.

The first love of a mother, as that of animals and men, is purely instinctive, and consequently ceases when the child is no longer physically helpless. After that, the first love should be reinstated by a love based on habit and reason; but this often does not appear, especially where the mother has not loved the father.

This is true. Mom you may fuck off.

Change your avi or your ass be banned down da flea market.

This is true. Mom you may fuck off.

The thing is women are good at hiding it well, that most of us aren't able to detect it.

For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defence with the faculty of dissimulation, and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility.

From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on. In a court of justice women are more often found guilty of perjury than men. It is indeed to be generally questioned whether they should be allowed to take an oath at all. From time to time there are repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, secretly pocketing and taking away things from shop counters.

Last edited:
When I was in highschool she told me my little brother was smarter, so I already know this.

lmao i am mutt
it’s over, period
blacks barely accept me neither because i sound white and can’t change it that much without sounding artificial