Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your mother is a whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I know you don't want to admit it but it's true. Your mother definitely rode the cock corousal and fucked at least 20 different guys before shitting you out of her pussy. That's right, when you were born you had to slide down a nasty, smelly tunnel filled with dry piss and sperm from 20+ different dudes and probably even shit residue from when the dude did anal on your mom then back to vaginal. Your mom's a whore boyo, and deep down your mom's ashamed of giving birth to your broke, subhuman virgin incel ass even though she pretends to love you. If your mom knew you would turn out the way you did, she definitely would have aborted you. Anyone that denies what I'm saying is omega coping.

I recently convinced my mom not to get a tattoo by telling her men assume women are cheap whores as soon as they spot a tattoo on them and she is a non-slut widow old lady and getting a tattoo would be highly unfit for her.

Yes, every women is a whore

My grandparents are based and would've killed her, so maybe

She used to be. But that was over 30 years ago.

Has vagina = whore

I recently convinced my mom not to get a tattoo by telling her men assume women are cheap whores as soon as they spot a tattoo on them and she is a non-slut widow old lady and getting a tattoo would be highly unfit for her.
Based family values. My mum got tattooes but shes pretty based and got them around 40

Nah, my mom married her HS boyfriend, which is my father, and they are still married.

It was a different time though. I can't imagine this happening today.

I know you don't want to admit it but it's true.
Your mother definitely rode the cock corousal and fucked at least 20 different guys before shitting you out of her pussy.
Respectfully OP, that sounds more like being a "slut" than a "whore".

I wish my mother was more of a whore, then she would've been hypergamous in a financial sense instead of in a biological sense.

She would've married a wealthy guy and we would have had financial security, and I could've focused more on academics/hobbies instead of listening to her whine about expenses while she pays money to men 5-10 years younger than herself for sex with them.

That's right, when you were born you had to slide down a nasty, smelly tunnel filled with dry piss and sperm from 20+ different dudes and probably even shit residue from when the dude did anal on your mom then back to vaginal.
This doesn't really bother me, babies are born in a flood of gore regardless. The amniotic fluid probably kept me clean of that.

My outrage over the conditions of my birth is to focused on how some (probably Jew or Jew-trained) doctor decided to flay the skin of my penis, traumatizing me and permanently mutilating me and compromising my ability to enjoy sexual stimulation.

Everything else pales in comparison. I would've been better off if I was born in a showering waterfall of the cum of a thousand niggers simulataneously jacking off onto my rosey newborn cheeks in a ghetto bukkake party, so long as my penis was kept intact.

I can wash off any amount of grimy shit and cum, but no amount of bathing (unless it's some Capsule Corp Regeneration Chamber which regrows foreskin) is going to restore my stolen prepuce. No amount of filth washing upon me could ever traumatize me as much as having the tip of my dick cut off did.

deep down your mom's ashamed of giving birth to your broke, subhuman virgin incel ass even though she pretends to love you.
If your mom knew you would turn out the way you did, she definitely would have aborted you
I came to this realization in my mid-teens, so I've had a couple decades to get used to it.
It hurts less and less the more contempt you have to come for them and their judgments.
The pain never entirely goes away (there's always the instinctive reptile-brain love you have for mommy) but it gets more manageable.

Hopefully no guys rope over this, she's not worth it.