Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mother doesn’t truly love you

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Your mother doesn’t truly love you

She only loves you because you’re family, because she gave birth to you. She’s under the inescapable spell of unconditional love. If only she could take off her mom goggles and see you for what you truly are, a subhuman.

Her pride for her son is not out of love, but out of narcissism, skewing her vision and putting her in denial. Believing that since she had created you, there’s no way she could have given birth to an undesirable.

Remember that time you got a haircut and your mother exclaimed how you were such a handsome little boy and all you could do was look in the mirror and see a disgusting troll? She is under the clutch of a subconscious coping mechanism, refusing to acknowledge all of the clear indicators of your subhumanity. Buck teeth? They add character! Receding hairline? My Gregory looks so mature for his age!

If in an alternate universe, where your mother neither knew you or were related to you and in the same age range, she would be broken free of her spell, your subhumanity would become clear as day light. She would regard you in a sense just like any other sane women would. A piece of shit not worth her time.

The only difference between our universe and the one previously stated, is that she hadn’t given birth to you, therefore she hadn’t been put under the cognitive illusion known as unconditional love. She only loves you because her instincts tell her to, the only woman who will ever love you has to be put under a spell. Depressing, isn’t it.

Excuse me if this sounded retarded. I’ve just been thinking about this lately and wanted to vent.

My mom hates me because I'm ugly.if I was hot shed fuck me.

Rude but I think my mom love me because she have pass a lot of time with me (18 years) and she's used to my attitude and myself
If we pick a mother who put his children in an orpheline she just don't love his children even after a lot of years

And yeah for sure you can love peoples of your family because they are in your family and they are nice with you, if you act like the perfect jerk all the days with your mom maybe she's gonna stop to love you

I know mothers can't help loving their children. This is natural. That's why an ugly man often has to hear, " you have a face that only your mother can love." I'm only alive because my mother loves me. Sometimes I wish, it'd have been awesome if I could rope myself using umbilical cord when I was in her womb.

My mom's dead so it prolly doesn't matter either way lol. no femoid will ever love me.

My own mother abandoned me. Women are incapable of love.

I don't exactly know whats wrong with my mother mentally but she has spent my teenage years spreading viscous rumors about me to family members to the point where they don't want to talk to me or associate with me. I have struggled with mental illness for most of my life and I guess she wants me to suffer for being born inferior.

I don't exactly know whats wrong with my mother mentally but she has spent my teenage years spreading viscous rumors about me to family members to the point where they don't want to talk to me or associate with me. I have struggled with mental illness for most of my life and I guess she wants me to suffer for being born inferior.
Wow. Your mom sounds batshit. Reading these replies made me realize that I may have been projecting.

My mom at least used to call me handsome when I had my hair but when it fell out she doesn't call me this anymore.

My mother hates me because I remind her of my father.

Your mother is a cunt and deserves to be treated as such then, if "unconditional love" had no effect on her then that proves that foids do discriminate against those with inferior genes even if those genes are her own. Alienating you from the only conceivable people close to you in your life is a feeling that can hurt the most stoic of people, and only those with rotten morality would perpetrate that against someone she is programmed to love and nurture. Sickening

My mother hates me because I remind her of my father.
My mom has said that to me as well. Funny how depending on what kind of man your father was, saying that can either be an insult or a compliment. In our case it was an insult.

I know but at least she isn't like my father or I would be :feelsrope:already

Your mother is a cunt and deserves to be treated as such then, if "unconditional love" had no effect on her then that proves that foids do discriminate against those with inferior genes even if those genes are her own. Alienating you from the only conceivable people close to you in your life is a feeling that can hurt the most stoic of people, and only those with rotten morality would perpetrate that against someone she is programmed to love and nurture. Sickening
She's definitely the reason I've ended up the way I am - beyond the whole being a schizo thing.

Mothers secretly detest ugly sons, and the realization that they won't reproduce drives them crazy.

She gives me money to buy shit with and cooks for me so i love her regardless.

And yeah for sure you can love peoples of your family because they are in your family and they are nice with you, if you act like the perfect jerk all the days with your mom maybe she's gonna stop to love you

Yes, that's true. But technically, that's not what I'm saying. My mom loves me despite my countless failures and subhumanity, to most people the idea that their mom loves them no matter what is comforting. That's not the case for me. My mom's refusal to see my disgusting flaws is only proof of my theory, just because I am not a total douche to her doesn't mean she should overlook the horrible things that I've done or my pathetic genetic quality. I wish she could see me for who I truly am. She shouldn't love me.

(Sorry if this post was confusing to you, what I wrote is specifically about my situation and originally meant for my eyes only but wanted to share to get things off my chest)

JFL if you aren't fucking your own mother every night, cucking your father in the process. Its over otherwise