Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your mother cries at night because you're incel

M

MewItOut

Greycel
images

This is heartbreaking for her because she knows you are miserablr and it is her fault.
Meanwhile this mother of a teenage chad pretends to be upset her son is a slayer but is proud of him and loves when her friends give him compliments

https://www.xvideos.com/video23022579/filmou_postou_apanhou_kkkkkk#_tabComments

Doesn't look like a Chad tbh.

This is heartbreaking for her because she knows you are miserablr and it is her fault.
Moms are not the loving creatures you think they are. They are still females and hamster everything in their brain to be your fault. They are just like any other woman. Take the mompill

Nah my mom is too happy for her other son to be sad about me tbh

Doesn't look like a Chad tbh.
If you are white with normal hair and Nt in brazil you will legit start slaying at 13, if you have money on top of it you will never have to worry about women anymore

I'm crying at night because I'm incel

If you are white with normal hair and Nt in brazil you will legit start slaying at 13, if you have money on top of it you will never have to worry about women anymore
dafqx.jpg

I'd like to taste her yummy tears.

I hate my mother anyway I hope she dies crying

My parents are overly sensitive and never want to talk about anything. They continue to skirt the topic of my friendless and sexless existence at 25 years old.

Sorry but you legit have no idea what you are talking about, I grew up surrounded by rich white boys as an ugly middle class black kid
Rich white boys, you said it yourself. I'm just tired of all this JBW, especially when I get rejected by 3/10 Asian landwhales.

Your mother cries at night because you're incel

my mom is too optomistic and still has the hope that i can start a family one day. LOL

Moms are not the loving creatures you think they are. They are still females and hamster everything in their brain to be your fault. They are just like any other woman. Take the mompill
based. it's over for mymommylovesmecels.
moms would go back and exchange you or I for a Chad son any day.

Your mother cries at night because you're incel

my mom is too optomistic and still has the hope that i can start a family one day. LOL
Mine is the same way, she tried setting me up with a psl 5.5 girl that is the daughter of her friend with me LMFAO, clueless AF

Not mine. She deludedly thinks I'm good looking and always has done, because I'm just like my Dad who apparently women find absolutely irresistible. JFL

JFL at not bringing your 16yo gf home from school to study while your parents are out and film a sex tape
The only sad part is that this didnt happen in some arab country where they would have been stoned to death

Cope my mother doesn't give a fuck, she still thinks i will find a gf, she always call me handsome and just doesn't want to hear any arguments against her biased view.

It would be generous to assume my mother has a double digit IQ. Probably the most ignorant person I know. Not even bluepill ignorance, just plain stupidity as in she can't work out problems or understand how to act in a social situation. Similar to me but I am quiet and she is probably the textbook definition of a roastie. Even works in meme tier jobs.

The mompill is real boys. You can deny it all you want but moms are no different.

Fuck right in the feels. This world is so fucked why do I have to go through all it's bullshit?

my mom suck dicks nights and she doesn't give fuck

I just wish I could have made my dad proud by bringing a girl home

I dont care. I hate my mom

I dont think she cries but she is sad about the outlook of my life.
I dont care tbh. She should have arranged me a virgin gf when i was 14 or gave me better looks

no.
she cries because I'm a drug addict but I don't care

She has others to worry about. I already told her long ago to not waste her time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back