Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your morality makes ZERO difference as an incel

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Whether you're the most virtuous man alive or the filthiest degenerate in history, nobody will ever respect you, and you will die alone, all because of your subhuman bones.

The only difference is whether you'll be shamed or ignored.

Funny how morality doesn't make as much of a difference at the extreme ends of the spectrum for different reasons, but matters the most for normies.

Game of bones

but it helps maintain sanity imo

No morality for your face

Morality is just a form of group cope. If enough people think something, they can all say it's morally correct and cope by following it. Obviously only relevant when you're actually a respected part of the group making the morals. For us it won't make any difference, aside from the fact we'll be hated if we do something 'evil.'

This is why I find joy in the suffering of others, including you guys. It's good cope. By not having morals, I can now just say that everything is fine so long as it doesn't happen to me. Then I'll whine like a petulant brat when my head gets on the chopping block. If I acted like an adult, it would make no difference. People are only as good as they look. People are only as mature as they look. People are only as virtuous as they look. If a good-looking person does something scummy, then they become the exception: the one allowed to do that thing.

Reference: Jeremy Meeks

Funny how morality doesn't make as much of a difference at the extreme ends of the spectrum for different reasons, but matters the most for normies.
^

It actually makes things worse sometimes

yeah people will just not recognize any kindness or virtue that you show if they're biologically driven to dislike you. all throughout my early high school years I tried to be nice to people unconditionally but that just made me a doormat, an easy target for people to walk over and spit on. nowadays I just try to avoid people

Last edited: