Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Your Monday dose of dogpill

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
IMG 20240819 0955292
IMG 20240819 0956012
IMG 20240819 0956042

She has nice legs

She has nice legs
Jfl at foids who complain that men stare and objectify them, but they wear booty shorts and flip flops on a cloudy day like today.

it's always blondes every single time

Females can have long legs. They usually have the longer limbs body type more than males do
Show me male legs and female legs comparison then, I think males are genuinly taller than females unless its some kind of genetic mutation, IVE seen foids with long legs but its rare.

Blonde foids are the most degenerate foids
They are the most likely to want to repay her debt to jamal niggerbeams while slopping on his gigantic British Broadcasting Channel resenting her own race.

They are the most likely to want to repay her debt to jamal niggerbeams while slopping on his gigantic British Broadcasting Channel resenting her own race.
Accurate

Total: 21 (Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 7)

7 soys do be watching us myaah :feelsjuice:

(Myaah) Something cartman said in the show

Show me male legs and female legs comparison then, I think males are genuinly taller than females unless its some kind of genetic mutation, IVE seen foids with long legs but its rare.
I looked it up and female tend to have shorter legs. But this makes sense as females are shorter. The longer legs i like are usually seen on female models, who tend to be taller than the average female

I looked it up and female tend to have shorter legs. But this makes sense as females are shorter. The longer legs i like are usually seen on female models, who tend to be taller than the average female
Arent foids getting taller?

Can dog pregnant toilets?