Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your mom's words carry blackpill meanings

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★★★
I was at the living room and my mom arrived from grocery shopping, she brought many things and I helped her putting them at the basket and the fridge and the pantry, as I was busy putting everything into place, she mentioned that she had bought me some chocolate.

I didn't thank her or reacted positively because my mind was on the task at hand and she'd bought chocolate a few days ago so I didn't really care about having more chocolate, so while I was thinking what to respond, she said "I'm always buying things for my baby because I love you but you never say that you love me" and I thought to myself "I don't even love myself..."

That's when it hit me, that women are programmed to care about you but limited to do so in a superficial and even your mom is no exemption to this rule. You could be feeling sad or demotivated but it's always about them and their feelings. They want you to reward them with affection and attention, and we do as well, but I believe they are more selfish for they can't think for a second that we as men have feelings. Of course, I am not going to hate my family for this, they have their own problems as individuals and I will be sinning of the same thing and acting selfish but that's a blackpill. Your inner feelings don't matter. Men and women don't give a single shit about your feelings, they are not seriously wondering how you are, they are not wasting a single second on your emotions if you are a male. It's the entire opposite if you were a female and we know this as well when seeing the Ftm trannies who complain that they feel now invisible as men :feelskek:

Keep safe and strong and cope.

Last edited:
Yea, women always make everything about themselves, one of their many bad traits

she said "I'm always buying things for my baby because I love you but you never say that you love me" and I thought to myself "I don't even love myself..."
That's when it hit me, that women are programmed to care about you but limited to do so in a superficial and even your mom is no exemption to this rule.
Our parents can't comprehend the depth of our despair and suffering. They can't even begin to imagine what kind of insurmountable odds we're up against.

Our parents can't comprehend the depth of our despair and suffering. They can't even begin to imagine what kind of insurmountable odds we're up against.
In a way, I am fine with that.

But did you tell her you love her back?

Damn nigga you could've at least said thanks

I'm still alive bro. Still stumbling around...
that's nice, man. Keep us updated, I might seem grey but I've been here since that faggy turkish manlet knajjd was a mod and I remember you from back then as well.

Damn nigga you could've at least said thanks
I was literally helping her tidying up the living room and putting everything in the pantry and kitchen. Also, she did not give me enough time to respond, I actually think my answers. You've probably been in a situation like that before.

Yep, it was easier in their days. Women would never understand because they have had it so easy their whole lives. My mother really thinks I just need to ask a girl out and I will be accepted that easily. There are a few reasons why she is wrong. Number one, most women are not single at any given moment. Number 2, I'm a sperg who would give women the ick in 2 seconds. Number 3, women's standards are so absurd nowadays. The other day I tried to explain to my mother that I am already damaged from being a 19 year old khhv, and that even if I somehow got a gf, I do not have the skills and experience for it to work out. I told her that you need to experience this shit in your formative years and you will never be good at it if you just start at 19. She denies this as most bluepilled women will

Yep, it was easier in their days. Women would never understand because they have had it so easy their whole lives. My mother really thinks I just need to ask a girl out and I will be accepted that easily. There are a few reasons why she is wrong. Number one, most women are not single at any given moment. Number 2, I'm a sperg who would give women the ick in 2 seconds. Number 3, women's standards are so absurd nowadays. The other day I tried to explain to my mother that I am already damaged from being a 19 year old khhv, and that even if I somehow got a gf, I do not have the skills and experience for it to work out. I told her that you need to experience this shit in your formative years and you will never be good at it if you just start at 19. She denies this as most bluepilled women will
I've never tried to talk about my problems with my mom. I already know she won't understand and all her advice will be pure undistilled bluepill.

I've never tried to talk about my problems with my mom. I already know she won't understand and all her advice will be pure undistilled bluepill.
I usually do not either, but when she is saying I just need to put myself out there more, I have to explain why it’s not a valid option for a guy like me

Talking to parents about any problem you have in 2024 is a waste of time

Talking to parents about any problem you have in 2024 is a waste of time
Incels have no one to talk about their problems, and doing it with therapists is a sure way to be scammed and be fed bluepills.

I was at the living room and my mom arrived from grocery shopping, she brought many things and I helped her putting them at the basket and the fridge and the pantry, as I was busy putting everything into place, she mentioned that she had bought me some chocolate.

I didn't thank her or reacted positively because my mind was on the task at hand and she'd bought chocolate a few days ago so I didn't really care about having more chocolate, so while I was thinking what to respond, she said "I'm always buying things for my baby because I love you but you never say that you love me" and I thought to myself "I don't even love myself..."

That's when it hit me, that women are programmed to care about you but limited to do so in a superficial and even your mom is no exemption to this rule. You could be feeling sad or demotivated but it's always about them and their feelings. They want you to reward them with affection and attention, and we do as well, but I believe they are more selfish for they can't think for a second that we as men have feelings. Of course, I am not going to hate my family for this, they have their own problems as individuals and I will be sinning of the same thing and acting selfish but that's a blackpill. Your inner feelings don't matter. Men and women don't give a single shit about your feelings, they are not seriously wondering how you are, they are not wasting a single second on your emotions if you are a male. It's the entire opposite if you were a female and we know this as well when seeing the Ftm trannies who complain that they feel now invisible as men :feelskek:

Keep safe and strong and cope.

View attachment 1203128
yeah well what ever mums are forgiven any way so just forget about it if its from mum

my mom owes me money but i love her

my mom owes me money but i love her
This is what you should do to get your money back

Also brutal baldcel reveal from the same vid :feelskek: