Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mom

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Your mom got piped numerous times before she allowed your dad to shoot his better off aborted sperm into her

Life is a cuckoldry and then you die :feelsrope:

nooooo not my mom not her noooo :feelsohh:
Brutal mompill. :feelsrope:

definitely not in my case, maybe this only applies to USAcels

definitely not in my case, maybe this only applies to USAcels
thats what i though, sorry boyo, your mom dont donged by multiple guys.
keep coping man, just keep coping and live in denial, it really does work will with the SSRI's trust me xx

yip and that's why I cant respect her

my mom is a womanlet :feelsree:

Blackpill's on you.
Muh mom was an autistic loner and my chad father was literally her first boyfrend at 19.

My mom was a virgin when she married my father, if she were a slut back then she wouldnt be alive today lol

My mom was a virgin when she married my father, if she were a slut back then she wouldnt be alive today lol
thats what you think, she sucked guys dicks before you dads, im sorry.

My mom grew up in a time when men actually had standards.

I don't care anyways, not like we have best relationship. She only dated one other guy, I wish she chose him so I wouldn't exist. I actually think she only had sex twice, I wouldn't even believe that if it weren't for my sister and I.

I just don't understand this bothering anyone, I don't really care what she did. I just think she was the closest thing to female incel one can be, and this was before the internet and feminism ruined the fabric of society.

I think the cocktail combination that was my mother and father's genes didn't do me any favors in life. Most of my autism and awkwardness came from my dad, poor health from my mother. Couple that with the parental roles basically switched, and my dad not being a normal father figure--it was a disaster from the beginning. Was sick early life and missed out on a lot of social interaction with kids my own age.

Last edited:
thats what you think, she sucked guys dicks before you dads, im sorry.

nope, married at 18 and growing up in a little bosnian village with strict christian parents who beat the shit out of her if she didnt listen.

nope, married at 18 and growing up in a little bosnian village with strict christian parents who beat the shit out of her if she didnt listen.
thats what you think, she defo sucked off some guy

I doubt my mom had much sex before my dad. My grandfather was not a cuck at all and forbade his daughters from going out, and my mom doesn't look like the type who's good at planning hidden plans in order for something to happen.

Yeah my mum was a bit of a slut tbh.

thats what you think, she defo sucked off some guy

i dont think so, these were different times. no internet, no tv, no media bullshit. poor and hard working, men werent so thirsty back then and sluts were hated.

Thank god my parents are traditional Chinese, I would've roped ages ago if I knew my mom was a giant slut. My condolences to all cels with westernized moms

That may be the case however, I feel much less a product of cuckery knowing that my father cheated on my mother more than once in their marriage. teehee

I doubt my mom had much sex before my dad. My grandfather was not a cuck at all and forbade his daughters from going out, and my mom doesn't look like the type who's good at planning hidden plans in order for something to happen.
time to get blackpilled then :(
Thank god my parents are traditional Chinese, I would've roped ages ago if I knew my mom was a giant slut. My condolences to all cels with westernized moms
she porbably sucked a asian chads dick once

Your mom got piped numerous times before she allowed your dad to shoot his better off aborted sperm into her

I know, i don't know who my dad is, never met him. She chose a Chad and her son is the opposite of a Chad.

Need to revert to how older cultures did things, Fathers played a large part in accepting the proper partner for his daughter. Daughter will usually chose bad boy Chad and kid will grow up without a Father and become feminized.