Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Mom says *girls look at you*

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I don't think i am the only one who has to deal with this.Supposedly whenever we go out,she sees some girls looking at me.I have seen one or two girls staring at me as if they have just seen death itself but she talks about as if whenever i go out there is a million girls who just eat me with their eyes.I am some random ugly guy,so it's sad and hilarious seeing her deluding herself into thinking i am some secret volcel gigaschad.even saddest that she expects me to get a girl and family.me being an incel probably torments her day and night kek.i love my mom but man it's tiring dealing with all this bullshit.

Foids are completely obsessed with sex even when it's not them having it. She's trying to control your life.

brag :chad:
jk :p

They look at me alright. My ugliness is seen from a mile away.

Throwing you subtle bluepills to get you to approach

I don't think i am the only one who has to deal with this.Supposedly whenever we go out,she sees some girls looking at me.I have seen one or two girls staring at me as if they have just seen death itself but she talks about as if whenever i go out there is a million girls who just eat me with their eyes.I am some random ugly guy,so it's sad and hilarious seeing her deluding herself into thinking i am some secret volcel gigaschad.even saddest that she expects me to get a girl and family.me being an incel probably torments her day and night kek.i love my mom but man it's tiring dealing with all this bullshit.

Yes. This gaslighting has even fucked me up, because there are times when I think a girl is giving me signals and then "teehee I'm moving in with a boyfriend"

Thanks mom. Very few have actually given me signals.

Last edited:
Yes. This gaslighting has even fucked me up, because there are times when I think a girl is giving me signals and then "teehee I'm moving in with a boyfriend"

Thanks mom. Very few have actually given me signals.
i will probably be arrested one of these days because of my next door neighbour.whenever she goes to the shared back garden to do "gym" exercises she stares at my house and always looks at the windows.Maybe she is a dyke and finds my mother exciting but i doubt.Even when she fully knows where my mom is she stills takes glances to another window that belongs to my house.she is like 6 feet and white and also cute so you know that junior no neck ed cannot even cope by thinking he can betabuxx.I will probably be like that guy from manchester who was arrested because he touched some girls arm.The only difference here is that i simply went to my kitchen to get water and she was simply there.I will be trialed for "sexual harassment" and spend some time in jail.if i suddenly disappear it's probably because of her.

My mom will tell me foids say I look good but when I pry her for questions it ends up being my grandma or a dude.

years ago my mom also thought i could ascend :feelshaha:. But recently she proposed that i rope.

years ago my mom also thought i could ascend :feelshaha:. But recently she proposed that i rope.
brutal.i am sorry for what your mom said.Man is fickle.that's why one can only really trust in god.for god cannot change.
My mom will tell me foids say I look good but when I pry her for questions it ends up being my grandma or a dude.
yeah she also came up with that one.She said that various guys liked to look at me.These days it's mostly *girls look at you* but back 1 or 2 years ago she would always say that guys looked at me.thanks mom,gays like me cool stuff.top fucking kek

Lol the same thing has happened to me my entire life of my mom saying this since I was an early adolescent. Maybe its cognitive dissonance where they want to believe you are attractive so bad they start to see false visual confirmations. I have never once seen a girl staring at me at the store and if I did I would believe her but never once has it happened where I spotted these supposed females looking at me. Blackpill for normies and everyone who hasnt realized this... IF YOU ARE TRULY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WILL COME UP TO YOU, SMILE AT YOU, FLIRT ETC WITHOUT YOUR INITIATION. IF THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO U THEN U ARE INCEL. A GIRL "LOOKING" AT YOU DOESNT MEAN SHIT. Im 21 and have never been approached by a woman once in my life.

Last edited:
have not had an actual conversation with my mom in years tbh

brag :chad:
jk :p
Cope, this guy is probably an autist mentalcel himself. If your mom thinks girls notice you one or two time then yeah it's cope but this happening regularly tells me that OP is fishing for attention like a fucking women. Yo, @Billowel how tall are you and how would you rate your face? I just don't trust anyone these days.
have not had an actual conversation with my mom in years tbh
My mom is dead

My mom doesn’t bring it up much fortunately

my mom says that some turkish foid is interested in me but she only talked to me when they visited us is because there was literally no1 else and foids need constant irl attention.

Cope, this guy is probably an autist mentalcel himself. If your mom thinks girls notice you one or two time then yeah it's cope but this happening regularly tells me that OP is fishing for attention like a fucking women. Yo, @Billowel how tall are you and how would you rate your face? I just don't trust anyone these days.

My mom is dead
i am 5'8,fat,egg shaped face,i have a positive canthal tilt but i have bug yes and my eyes don't have the right proportions.My face is filled with fat so i can't give you specifics apart from that i seem to have a decent chin and that my lower third isn't proportionate to the rest of the face which is a huge no no unless the rest of my jaw is amazing but i doubt that.We will see when i get skinny.I also live in london and ukcels here will tell you how brutal london is.Most man are 6 to 6'3 and many of them are rich(london has a huge millionaire population plus it's filled with businessmen always coming and going).Many of them are also good looking and since london is one of the "capitals" of the world it's going to be filled with chads,tyrones,changs,chadriguez and everyone who thinks he can ascend.Maybe if i moved to philiphines and got lifts could i "ascend" but i would most likely be mogged by locals so there is that.I guess my only good feature is that i am not balding yet unlike man people here and that i supposedly have good "hair".Also my mom is a huge coper and spent years telling me how some "man" look at me and how some "man" might find my body attractive.She also cries when i talk about living a celibate life dedicated to god.She would prefer for me to die and be thought of as a chad hero then to live as an incel and be thought of as a neet incel.

a femoid has never looked at me (besides for laughing at me)

ive never had this.

are you sure you arent :chad:

Jfl, no. My mother just says, "You're not THAT ugly" and then gives me some bluepilled BS about dressing better

Fuck women anyways

i always see girls looking is a sign you r attractive and not looking at you means ugly man. but i think its not so simple. girls can also look at you if they find you socially weird or if they find your face so different that they are creeped out by it.

i always see girls looking is a sign you r attractive and not looking at you means ugly man. but i think its not so simple. girls can also look at you if they find you socially weird or if they find your face so different that they are creeped out by it.
I used to think that way until i realized that most women i see on the streets staring at me never even once tried to approach or crack a smile(they sometimes had that iconic condescending smile females give but that's it) at me.Then i remembered all the thousands of times my mom came home saying she saw a certain man with some abnormal look(a weird skin disease,lumps etc etc) and how she couldn't help but stare at him.i will probably die alone especially if the path that i will most likely take will really be the one i take.

I used to think that way until i realized that most women i see on the streets staring at me never even once tried to approach or crack a smile(they sometimes had that iconic condescending smile females give but that's it) at me.Then i remembered all the thousands of times my mom came home saying she saw a certain man with some abnormal look(a weird skin disease,lumps etc etc) and how she couldn't help but stare at him.i will probably die alone especially if the path that i will most likely take will really be the one i take.
oh shitt. based af that example man..so it means the few girls that actually stared at me walking down the street were actually so struck by my unearthly face that they just had to look a bit longer. pure ropefuel

I've had this happen before. Funny how they used to always mention it when we were at least 1 street over. Easier to bullshit about.

Your mom wants to have hope. Also boomers really just don't get it because it was a much easier dating scene in their day. They didn't have Tinder. A guy didn't have to look like a male model to have a wife and kids.

My parents are bluepilled like this as well. They think I would eventually start a family jfl

i am 5'8,fat,egg shaped face,i have a positive canthal tilt but i have bug yes and my eyes don't have the right proportions.My face is filled with fat so i can't give you specifics apart from that i seem to have a decent chin and that my lower third isn't proportionate to the rest of the face which is a huge no no unless the rest of my jaw is amazing but i doubt that.We will see when i get skinny.I also live in london and ukcels here will tell you how brutal london is.Most man are 6 to 6'3 and many of them are rich(london has a huge millionaire population plus it's filled with businessmen always coming and going).Many of them are also good looking and since london is one of the "capitals" of the world it's going to be filled with chads,tyrones,changs,chadriguez and everyone who thinks he can ascend.Maybe if i moved to philiphines and got lifts could i "ascend" but i would most likely be mogged by locals so there is that.I guess my only good feature is that i am not balding yet unlike man people here and that i supposedly have good "hair".Also my mom is a huge coper and spent years telling me how some "man" look at me and how some "man" might find my body attractive.She also cries when i talk about living a celibate life dedicated to god.She would prefer for me to die and be thought of as a chad hero then to live as an incel and be thought of as a neet incel.
Fatcel is volcel.

with resentment