Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Looksmaxxing Secret: Women want your looks to come from genetics, not lmxing

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
This is just an unresearched theory that I'll throw out there. It dawned on me a while ago.

Men and women are both attracted to physical attractiveness, duh. Obv. But women seem to care more that said attractiveness is GENETIC rather than artificial. I'd be willing to bet that far more men would be just as -- or even more -- happy with a woman with big fake boobs over a woman with a total flatchest (not me though, I'm quite an exception). Most men are fine with women being covered in litres of fakeup. Men don't care too much that the improved looks are not genetic - the effect is also important.

With women, they don't knowingly want to date some ex-incel who got a lefort3 and BSSO cuz she'd still end up having incel children.

My theory is you can't be rejected by some FHO, get jaw surgery then approach her again thinking that she will appreciate your looksmaxxing. A flatchested woman probably could approach a man again after a boobjob and his mind will have changed.

If you get a gf after lmxing, you will never be able to show her photos of you when you were younger, depending on how radical the lmxing was, how apparent in the photos your subhumanity was, etc.

Tl;dr:

Women don't want artificially lmx'd guys, they want superior genes. As always, men are the less discriminating, easier-pleased of the two sexes.

And yes, LMX is now the abbreviation, just like I started "PSL".

What they don't realize is that their children will likely be incels anyway if they themselves are ugly.

You are moron anyway if you even tell a single person that you had surgery

How about trannies? I see a few men who would bang if they're hot but more who would not, including myself.

You're overrating women. They see a shiny object, they want it.

However, of course it's not smart to flaunt your looksmaxing. Why show your weaknesses gratuitously.

What if late puberty influenced my looksmaxxing? I don't even look like the same person I was 2-3 years ago

FeminismsCancer said:
How about trannies? I see a few men who would bang if they're hot but more who would not, including myself.

Homophobia is different, if the tranny was post op and didn't tell you, you would bang.
Even if tranny was hot and pre op most men would want to bang after light alcohol intoxication.

JovanD said:
Homophobia is different, if the tranny was post op and didn't tell you, you would bang.
Even if tranny was hot and pre op most men would want to bang after light alcohol intoxication.

I wouldn't bang post op either. Not gonna stick my dick inside a chopped off penis wound.
Let alone lick it or something :barf:

FeminismsCancer said:
I wouldn't bang post op either. Not gonna stick my dick inside a chopped off penis wound.
Let alone lick it or something :barf:

You wouldn't know.

This is legit. I was in a group chat where some slut posted a pic of Toni Mahfud, but one mentioned how he had cosmetic surgery, she said that she was disappointed and no longer attracted to him. I myself will get a completely new identity when i looksmax (I’ll have to move out and cut all contact with my friends)

Women? literally everyone is like this
they want your muscles to come from playing ball or working on a farm

they want your mom to be inherited

literally EVERYONE thinks hard work is cringe as fuck

JovanD said:
You wouldn't know.

I probably would. No op creates a real pussy, it's always a wound. There was this image posted a week ago of what it looks like and how much effort they have to do to prevent it from closing so I doubt he'd be able to hide that for long.

Sub24inchSkull said:
What if late puberty influenced my looksmaxxing? I don't even look like the same person I was 2-3 years ago

Are you the Latinocel (forgot your real alias) from Lookism? Sheesh, it's an invasion. Why are Lookism non-uglies flocking to this incel refuge!

I will let you off though cuz I liked you as a poster. I also like you cuz your midface is quite long, so I consider you a brother.

swissincel said:
You are moron anyway if you even tell a single person that you had surgery

I will tell everyone, after I have my BSSO/genio, that I just had dental work done. If pressed, I will make it sound as "for correct jaw functioning" as possible.

Rhinoplasty? No, it was a septoplasty.

Lower jaw surgery? No, it to fix sleep apnea.

Leg lengthening surgery? No, I had some [bone-crumbling disease that required the bones to be strengthened. Me being taller is a side-effect].

Also, once you past 25, start lying about your age on Tinder.

Men need to be RUTHLESS in 2018.

But when you've acquired a deformity, they will believe said deformity is genetic, and will still reject you. In the end, it's all about if it's noticeable or not. For me it's over. My nose is ugly af. Nothing can be done about that since I don't want surgery.

women won't notice if they didnt meet your previous ugly self

Machiavelli said:
women won't notice if they didnt meet your previous ugly self
You’d only look fake if you go overboard on fillers and end up looking like this :

3B134E4100000578-0-image-a-13_1480974829511.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
You’d only look fake if you go overboard on fillers and end up looking like this :

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

you got me though

you legit are retarded if you think 1 candid photo in shit lighting means anything 

how about this?

images

JUST LMAO IF YOU WOULDN'T TRADE PLACES WITH HIM IN 1 NANOSECOND

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
you got me though
you legit are retarded if you think 1 candid photo in shit lighting means anything
how about this?
images

There’s this guy who looks like him but more a human looking high T version of him :

b6a7beb609c26cf36336a1e983f00fb2.jpg

Of course i’d want to look like him, but I would probably go on T injections or some shit to look more normal.

Octopusgun2 said:
There’s this guy who looks like him but more a human looking high T version of him :

b6a7beb609c26cf36336a1e983f00fb2.jpg

Of course i’d want to look like him, but I would probably go on T injections or some shit to look more normal.

nigga legit looks like a cat 

his fwhr is also shittier 

would rather have the better coloring (and FACE) of Jordan fam

Lol what? His fHWR is fine. And male beauty is to look as feline as possible (Sean O’Pry for example). Jordan’s coloring isn’t that good, if i were to choose coloring i’d probably pick David Gandy.

Agree completely. Girls who know about my subhuman past want nothing to do with me.

Don't ever mention what you are doing to improve your looks. Act like you know nothing about taking care of yourself or plastic surgeries. This is why guys who are obsessed with fitness act like they eat everything and get away with it. In reality they are posting pics of their cheat meals that they have once a week.

BlackpilledAF said:
You're overrating women. They see a shiny object, they want it.

However, of course it's not smart to flaunt your looksmaxing. Why show your weaknesses gratuitously.

I agree with the second part of that. Femoids hate when you do this kind of shit (bragging or talking about spending hours in the gym, etc.)

It's be like a femoid bragging about how power hungry she is. It's just not sexually/socially attractive for each sex

I don't agree with looks maxing I'm never gonna be good looking guy

blackpill_incel said:
I agree with the second part of that. Femoids hate when you do this kind of shit (bragging or talking about spending hours in the gym, etc.)

It's be like a femoid bragging about how power hungry she is. It's just not sexually/socially attractive for each sex

Yeah I never talk about gymceling unless the other party brings it up.

FeminismsCancer said:

Most men would fuck trannies as long as it's low key and penis is a plus. It's like once you go black you never go back thing. Having sex with a tranny who knows how to stimulate your dick and knows exactly what you want in bed is like a next level experience compared to genetic woman and I tell you it's just the beginning there comes the time when trannies will mog genetic women.

Homosapicuckus said:
Most men would fuck trannies as long as it's low key and penis is a plus. It's like once you go black you never go back thing. Having sex with a tranny who knows how to stimulate your dick and knows exactly what you want in bed is like a next level experience compared to genetic woman and I tell you it's just the beginning there comes the time when trannies will mog genetic women.

idk if I'm high estrogen or something but in that case I'm just like women and only go for actual genetic beauty.
I'm utterly disgusted by trannies, no matter how much they pretend to look like women.
Just knowing that every cell is XY makes me realise I'm fucking a male.

Machiavelli said:

you got me though

how about this?

images

No man. Just no. Don't know why this guy is paraded here like the second coming. Even I mog him. He's like the a human poster child for uncanny valley

FeminismsCancer said:
idk if I'm high estrogen or something but in that case I'm just like women and only go for actual genetic beauty.
I'm utterly disgusted by trannies, no matter how much they pretend to look like women.
Just knowing that every cell is XY makes me realise I'm fucking a male.

I can feel you 100% as I feel disgusted by those who look like this

U47P5029T2D895769F24DT20160305105424.jpg

But when they look this and you see how sex driven they are compred to women it's just brain fuck

ava-sabrina-london-hank-baskett-ftr.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
I can feel you 100% as I feel disgusted by those who look like this

U47P5029T2D895769F24DT20160305105424.jpg

But when they look this and you see how sex driven they are compred to women it's just brain fuck

ava-sabrina-london-hank-baskett-ftr.jpg

Their sex skills aren't something that turns me on, I wouldn't want to lick his fake pussy or ass.

FeminismsCancer said:
Their sex skills aren't something that turns me on, I wouldn't want to lick his fake pussy or ass.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Homosapicuckus said:
Most men are fags with no morals or values

NeverSubmit said:
Most men are fags with no morals or values

Humanity is rotten to the core and you only see it when you're really deep inside the hole.

Of course you don't tell anyone you looksmaxed...this kinda goes without saying.

A lot of looksmaxing is cope though. Only lower third and hair gets consistently good results. Stuff like eyes, cheekbones etc...well, maybe they can improve a bit, but they can't completely transform.

BTW I wasn't suggesting you TELL PEOPLE lmao. I was just saying, the FIRST IMPRESSION your GENES have on a woman - or what she thinks is a result of your genes is what matters. Women don't want your "frankenstein" jaw.

I explained myself well enough in the op.

Why is why PS is COPE

FACEandLMS said:
Men and women are both attracted to physical attractiveness, duh. Obv. But women seem to care more that said attractiveness is GENETIC rather than artificial.
men too

That's why you move to a different city after getting your surgeries, and never mention that you had any work done. Get rid of any old photos. Lie and say they were burned in a fire a few years ago.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
But when you've acquired a deformity, they will believe said deformity is genetic, and will still reject you. In the end, it's all about if it's noticeable or not. For me it's over. My nose is ugly af. Nothing can be done about that since I don't want surgery.

gtfo volcel

hehe xd said:
gtfo volcel

Come on. I'm still an incel. Actually I'm a truecel. Have you ever posted your pics? I'm sure you are a mentalcel like 90% of the members here.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Come on. I'm still an incel. Actually I'm a truecel. Have you ever posted your pics? I'm sure you are a mentalcel like 90% of the members here.

yes i did and im a confirmed subhuman

Looksmaxed man mostly looks more repulsive to women

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Link to thread?
Check thread history
Im 5 10 ethnic skinny fat chincel
I'm pretty much you except nosecel instead of chincel. I don't have the best chin, but it's only slightly recessed. It matches my forehead. I'll see your thread and make sure you're actually subhuman or not.

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Link to thread?
Check thread history
I'm pretty much you except nosecel instead of chincel. I don't have the best chin, but it's only slightly recessed. It matches my forehead. I'll see your thread and make sure you're actually subhuman or not.

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Link to thread?
Check thread history
I don't see any pics..

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I don't see any pics..

I deleted the pics 

Ill pm u later if u want, profile and front view

hehe xd said:
I deleted the pics 

Ill pm u later if u want, profile and front view

Please do.