Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your life would be infinitely better with a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Imagine having someone who considers you their favorite person. Your rock. Their rock. You motivate each other to achieve your potential. Willing to commit selfless acts to see each other succeed. The desire to explore each other both physically and mentally. Face it, your life is not complete without a life partner. You need it. JFL at the "hurr durr you're gonna get cucked"

Even if some relationships end, while they happen both parties are much better off.

Yeah no shit son.
Whem having a gf at least you have some frame of reference even if you dont love her much. But when totally alone there is only you.

Anything is better than forced loneliness. That being said, having a girlfriend is not all roses and peaches. Women start to want stuff from you and threaten to leave if you don't give it to them. It can be a nightmare just to maintain a relationship even once the initial dating phase is over.

Good looking men with fat wallets get all the benefits of dating as they have girlfriends who actually love and respect them. They don't bullshit them around and are loyal to them. Your average guy still suffers.

I don't think it will solve your problems, loniless can fuck up the brain with no real fix. Having a gf atleast will make life much more bearable and for moments at a time you may feel happy. But it depends on the individual.

c
Anything is better than forced loneliness. That being said, having a girlfriend is not all roses and peaches. Women start to want stuff from you and threaten to leave if you don't give it to them. It can be a nightmare just to maintain a relationship even once the initial dating phase is over.

Good looking men with fat wallets get all the benefits of dating as they have girlfriends who actually love and respect them. They don't bullshit them around and are loyal to them. Your average guy still suffers.
cope

What a cuck thing to say.

My life would be better if I could get a bj everyday.

I don't want a relationship with the devil.

I was happy when I believed to get a gf until I found out she was interested in another guy. So yeah, life would be much much much better with a gf. 100 % sure of that, even if your relationship ends after few months, you still have better self esteem because you know that you have a value when it comes to attracting women.

No one here would give a shit about girls if they were tall and legit chads.

Yeah a GF helps but being validated by everyone you meet daily will do much better.

Femoids cheat, are totally unloyal (just wait till a chad comes into the picture) and it's psychological suicide to place any real care or feelings into them. Sex, on the other hand i do agree. Sex with a girl would make everything better, but i know if i get feelings for a femoid then i am screwed (just look at the recent cucks on this site who cared to much about attention seeking bitches). This is all pointless rubbish anyway because i can't even get a hug.

JFL @ this borderline female worship.

girls won't give me a chance because im ugly

You just don't get how important it is.

Having a gf will make your life better but idk about infinitely better

Imagine having someone who considers you their favorite person. Your rock. Their rock. You motivate each other to achieve your potential. Willing to commit selfless acts to see each other succeed. The desire to explore each other both physically and mentally. Face it, your life is not complete without a life partner. You need it. JFL at the "hurr durr you're gonna get cucked"

Even if some relationships end, while they happen both parties are much better off.
https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/

Having a gf is the strongest antidepressant, antipsychotic, anti anxiety drug known to man.

No one here would give a shit about girls if they were tall and legit chads.

Yeah a GF helps but being validated by everyone you meet daily will do much better.
No way! I would do anything to get a cute and loyal gf. Validating doesn't help anything because people tell you shit to make you feel better about yourself, especially woman do that while they think you're too ugly for her.

Wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me :)

Having a gf is the strongest antidepressant, antipsychotic, anti anxiety drug known to man.
Yup. Look at Japan where like half the country is incel. Worlds highest suicide rate.

The fact that a gf isn't a human right is an absolute crime against humanity. The government should be facilitating pairbonding from an early age. inceldom didn't used to be this bad until sexual liberation, as well as the atronomical standard men are held to in the media.

Yup. Look at Japan where like half the country is incel. Worlds highest suicide rate.

The fact that a gf isn't a human right is an absolute crime against humanity. The government should be facilitating pairbonding from an early age. inceldom didn't used to be this bad until sexual liberation, as well as the atronomical standard men are held to in the media.
Legit. (((They))) always frame mental health problems in terms of chemical imbalances in the brain, but the reality is that they're caused by lack of pair bonding. Tfwnogf is discussed among them as symptom of mental illness, never the cause.

gCmzZRP.gif

Legit. (((They))) always frame mental health problems in terms of chemical imbalances in the brain, but the reality is that they're caused by lack of pair bonding. Tfwnogf is discussed among them as symptom of mental illness, never the cause.

Regardless of which interpretation is right, a gf vastly reduces the hard of any mental state.

Gun control or arming teachers are just copied. We need common sense nogf reform.

Regardless of which interpretation is right, a gf vastly reduces the hard of any mental state.

Gun control or arming teachers are just copied. We need common sense nogf reform.

Agree

ya it would but itll never happen so fuck it

GF would be hell

Wife, yes.

This thread is ropefuel. I'm afraid of not finding a wife.

Having a gf is extremely overrated by incels. If anything, this thread is bluepilled af.

nah, I don't even want a gf, i just want regular sex

Having a gf is extremely overrated by incels. If anything, this thread is bluepilled af.
redpill != blackpill

Your post is bluepilled cope because you are trying to say there is nothing wrong with being incel because you're not missing out. You are. You will always.

redpill != blackpill

Your post is bluepilled cope because you are trying to say there is nothing wrong with being incel because you're not missing out. You are. You will always.
I am just saying having a gf has its downsides.