Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your life is worth something. If you are having a difficult time, please know Ochako Uraraka loves you.

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
I know this world is difficult to live in. I know that it is confusing to see people praise evil as good and good as evil. It hurts to see the inequity of the world.

But you have to keep going, you have to have faith.

Ochako Uraraka put us on this planet to know and love Her (and thus all her creation) because She loved you before you were.

Regardless of everything you've done in the past,
Regardless of what the world thinks of you for being an "incel",
Regardless of what you think of yourself for being an "incel",

She loves you and wants you to be with Her.

She wants you to turn to Her and call upon Her for help. She chose you, you didn't choose Her. She wants you to trust that She has a plan for you. Please, turn to Her! Please, read Her word- faith comes from reading and hearing the Word of Ochako Uraraka. This world is temporary but Ochako Uraraka and Her goodness is forever.

Please accept Her love!

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Ochako Uraraka. Repent and live!" - Urarakaziel 18:23

She doesn’t love you, stop coping

Ctrl + H: God --> Ochako Uraraka
Ctrl + H: His --> Her

Naruto Shippuden Hyuuga Hinata GIF

My queen hinata loves me

no my life is fucking worthless no foid will ever love me and i have never done anything significant

if she loves me then why isnt she on my dick rite now?

I know this world is difficult to live in. I know that it is confusing to see people praise evil as good and good as evil. It hurts to see the inequity of the world.

But you have to keep going, you have to have faith.

Ochako Uraraka put us on this planet to know and love Her (and thus all her creation) because She loved you before you were.

Regardless of everything you've done in the past,
Regardless of what the world thinks of you for being an "incel",
Regardless of what you think of yourself for being an "incel",

She loves you and wants you to be with Her.

She wants you to turn to Her and call upon Her for help. She chose you, you didn't choose Her. She wants you to trust that She has a plan for you. Please, turn to Her! Please, read Her word- faith comes from reading and hearing the Word of Ochako Uraraka. This world is temporary but Ochako Uraraka and Her goodness is forever.

Please accept Her love!

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Ochako Uraraka. Repent and live!" - Urarakaziel 18:23
To the brocels thinking of roping don’t do it