Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your life is great because of your good health. And you will not die alone.

He doesnt even deny that we’re correct he just says to accept a life of loneliness and despair JFL at this retarded sub.

Just don't weight as much as an ITcel theory

Imagine asking the useless roasties and the cucks of IT for advice :feelskek: :feelskek:

What "good health" ? I got a dozen physical and mental problems everyone who is physical and mentally healthy mogs me and I hate them for it.

"Life isn't fair to anyone". JFL.

No it doesn't apply to everyone. Holes live life on tutorial mode. Chads are celebrated just for existing. We are the ones who are suffering. We are the ones who have to deal with this unfairness. Its very easy for those fucking faggots to sit in fucking rooms and patronize us. They'll never understand the pain subhumans like us go through every moment of our lives.

He doesnt even deny that we’re correct he just says to accept a life of loneliness and despair JFL at this retarded sub.

I've always said they want us to be either asexuals or faggots.

PS... I've made threads which have said that self pity is actually good for us backed by evidence.

"Think of the Court Eunuchs" they say...

@Robtical GTFIH... Literally what you've been saying a thousand times over.

Last edited:
Some more drivel disguised as "advice"

They don’t even follow their own advice

Alot of incels and genetic trash in general have genetic health problems that no exercise or diet can ever fix. Useless, norm trash tier perfect world fallacy

"Life isn't fair to anyone". JFL.

No it doesn't apply to everyone. Holes live life on tutorial mode. Chads are celebrated just for existing. We are the ones who are suffering. We are the ones who have to deal with this unfairness. Its very easy for those fucking faggots to sit in fucking rooms and patronize us. They'll never understand the pain subhumans like us go through every moment of our lives.
You do realize IT is just incels coping with the bluepill, right?

You do realize IT is just incels coping with the bluepill, right?
Yeah I do. But their retarded delusions throws me off balance sometimes and I tend to go low inhib.

You have to never be loved because Stacy needs to be free and find herself by having sex with a different Chad every week, but its okay because all the foids you orbit will totally come to your funeral bro!

But that applies to everyone, and there are areas in which you are luckier than others; maybe you are intelligent, or dont have health issues, or will find someone who you will form a loving, lifelong partnership with whereas you 'slob' friends won't.
Life is not a fucking RPG with 10 points you get to allocate to stats before you get born. There are people born with absolutely everything, and there are people born with nothing. And any variation inbetween. Fucking retards

good health is correlated with looks