Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your lay count=Your actual rating

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
keep coping with psl and basement theories, this is the brutal truth. Life rates at the end of the day.

I'm not coping I know I'm a hard 0.

The only way I cope with this is that in the book Brave New World this savage nigga has a lay count of 0 but the girls all lust over him, but he also gets aggressively pursued by women and they try to fuck him, and well that shit never happened for me. But who knows, maybe im not actually a subhuman freak, maybe its just all my personality and perspective ayylmao

The only way I cope with this is that in the book Brave New World this savage nigga has a lay count of 0 but the girls all lust over him, but he also gets aggressively pursued by women and they try to fuck him, and well that shit never happened for me. But who knows, maybe im not actually a subhuman freak, maybe its just all my personality and perspective ayylmao
John is a volcel tbh. Lenina literally undressed in front of him, thew herself into his arms but he pushed her away and went into rage mode.

I think it's because he didn't want a promiscuous slut. Towards the end he told the Mustapha Mond that he wanted love, religion and monogamy.

I lie down all the time....to rot.

Someone pls tell me wtf is a lay count

Chadcel pill destroyed me