Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your lawyer defending you in court after you get prosecuted for your .is posts like

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Court

"When my client said he was going to 'GO ER', it was his pact that moving forward in his life, he was going to Give Others Empathy and Respect"

"He made it very clear multiple times that all this was only supposed to take place in Mojang Studios' 3D sandbox game 'Minecraft'."

lol yah I think people like on inceltear would love to see many people on here prosecuted for every last questionable thing they said!

Luckily things haven't gotten THAT bad yet!

"He made it very clear multiple times that all this was only supposed to take place in Mojang Studios' 3D sandbox game 'Minecraft'."

XD

lol yah I think people like on inceltear would love to see everyone who made an account here sent to a gulag with the exception of them "infiltrating us".

Luckily things haven't gotten THAT bad yet!

XD
FTFY

No lawyer or court for your face

Objection!

He said (in minecraft) therefore, my client doesn't literally mean it!

(in game)(humor)(satire)(theory)(hypothetical)(joke)(meme)(JFl)(dnr)(not real)(only for jokes)(funny)(fake)(fictional)(in Minecraft)

He really just wanted people to go to the Emergency Room, you see!

View attachment 1013282
"When my client said he was going to 'GO ER', it was his pact that moving forward in his life, he was going to Give Others Empathy and Respect"
Jfl if they look through all my posts. More than 80% is just me spamming sewers with pepes, one liners and gifs jfl