Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Your inhibitions protect you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
People will tell you to be confident and talk to women. But you have an aversion to interacting with women, they will tell you this is an irrational phobia and you not knowing any better but hoping to be better will agree.

Wrong.

I was like that, I was very inhibited and followed my "instincts", my subconscious, and very often I would stop myself and walk away from potentially interacting with girls.

I went to therapy over depression and anxiety, I talked about how my sexual frustration fueled these issues. We talked for a couple of hours and he asked me some questions, he noted what I just told you above, said that I was just not trying and girls would probably like me because I am "smart" (JFL), that my inhibition was irrational and what happened in the past would not happen again etc. etc.

I took his advice and became more active in my interactions with women.

End result: complaints were filed against me to the police for harassment and stalking. The Police said I would be arrested and charge if I continued contact. I looked it up and you can to prison for years for this.

Mind you I never threatened anyone or suggested anything violent or hateful (while women I've talked to did so to me). Simply, unwanted contacting is illegal.

Since then I have deleted all my social media and dating apps.

Moral of the Story: Title.

High IQ. When a sub5 man is confident it’s creepy and stalker like.

That is true, a currycel and a ricecel were using 'game' to try and pick up girls at the university in my city. They had the police called, rape charges filed against them, and were expelled from the university. I think they got the charges dropped and may even eventually been let back into the school, but that probably took huge legal bills paid for by wealthy parents.

Reality is women are extremely confident and aggressive at hitting on men they are attracted to. If a woman is attracted to you she will make it blatantly obvious.

Yup this sounds right. I stay as far away as i can from foids and women in general for my own safety. gut feelings are real thing.

I remember when I approached this foid in 10th grade, Goddammit looking back on It makes me wanna kill myself. I was very socially retarded throughout public school

Reality is women are extremely confident and aggressive at hitting on men they are attracted to. If a woman is attracted to you she will make it blatantly obvious.

sorry to hear that brocel. I would be way too high inhib to admit any of this shit to a counselor or anything.

im not enough of a fakecel to where I think i have a chance of getting with some white foid by simping for her jfl
Compared to me you're still a simp and you're a brony. Jfl at you.

High IQ. When a sub5 man is confident it’s creepy and stalker like.
If a chad approaches and rapes a foid she'll call him the next day asking for more.

End result: complaints were filed against me to the police for harassment and stalking. The Police said I would be arrested and charge if I continued contact. I looked it up and you can to prison for years for this.
What? How? Stories please. How the hell can this be proportional? This sounds ridiculous.

Last edited:
What? How? Stories please. How the hell can this be proportional? This sounds ridiculous.

I could file complaints to but I do not want to take this to court and get charged, even if I am not guilty/convicted, charges are enough to fuck me in the ass.

I am glad they let me go with a warning. If I find anything on my criminal record fucking me then I will fight her in court.

No it’s not fair, she pretty much lied and made up a bunch of bullshit. What I did was simply message her weekly while she didn’t reply. Nothing crazy, just chatting normally about my life and asking about hers.

We used to be friends and hangout but the last time I went to her place I was told to leave and she’s using that against me, also said that I was harassing her since we knew each other for years.

I don’t need this shit on my record, I already live in a gigacucked country where this could ruin my future. I’ve made the choice to never befriend women ever. I simply cannot trust these creatures and a 0.00000001% chance of pussy is not worth throwing my future and my rights away.

What I did was simply message her weekly while she didn’t reply. Nothing crazy, just chatting normally about my life and asking about hers.

We used to be friends and hangout but the last time I went to her place I was told to leave and she’s using that against me, also said that I was harassing her since we knew each other for years.
Brutal.

I don't see how soys can deny this. I barely get out and I see it frequently just at work.

Presumably these faggots go out to alcohol fueled events and locations and what? Pretend not to see things?

I used to believe the same red pill crap, that my inhitions were irrational. When I tried PUA, an acquaintance notice me on the street and informed all my social circle about it, my reputation was totally destroyed from that day.

When I chadfished, suddenly all my inhibitions were gone due to constant positive reinforcement, I could even easily become an "alpha" online. If I act alpha in real life, people get uncomfortable and the situation becomes dangerous for me.

As humans we're programmed to decode social situations, inhibition is there to protect us from harm. I learned that the hard way.

Last edited:
I don't see how soys can deny this. I barely get out and I see it frequently just at work.

Presumably these faggots go out to alcohol fueled events and locations and what? Pretend not to see things?

I don't know how normies hold onto their beliefs, now that you put it that way.. the cognitive dissonance in human beings is crazy.. I guess sometimes seeing the truth would be so emotionally damaging to their ego that their brain makes sure they don't see it. Maybe their brain can come up with an excuse.. like oh that guy must be friends a lot of girls in town, I got to get out and socialize more, so girls will recognize me and come up to me.

That is true, a currycel and a ricecel were using 'game' to try and pick up girls at the university in my city. They had the police called, rape charges filed against them, and were expelled from the university. I think they got the charges dropped and may even eventually been let back into the school, but that probably took huge legal bills paid for by wealthy parents.

Link to arrest?

They had a youtube channel?

Chad can literally do anything and it doesn’t matter. He will always be accepted and succeed.

This is why the approach argument is full of shit. If you are ugly you will be seen as creepy and have the police called on you for “rape”. Foids make it obvious when they are in to you. If they show literally no emotion then she is not

I could file complaints to but I do not want to take this to court and get charged, even if I am not guilty/convicted, charges are enough to fuck me in the ass.

I am glad they let me go with a warning. If I find anything on my criminal record fucking me then I will fight her in court.

No it’s not fair, she pretty much lied and made up a bunch of bullshit. What I did was simply message her weekly while she didn’t reply. Nothing crazy, just chatting normally about my life and asking about hers.

I don’t need this shit on my record, I already live in a gigacucked country where this could ruin my future. I’ve made the choice to never befriend women ever. I simply cannot trust these creatures and a 0.00000001% chance of pussy is not worth throwing my future and my rights away.
It's completely stupid how easy it is to fuck you over with lies and accusations. It's always the same. If you get involved with other people, be it as friends, acquaintances or when trying to date, you can get fucked over by them. The social game is a dangerous game and as an incel your chances of being rewarded for playing are practically zero. So not playing is the only reasonable option.