Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your inceldom becomes more prevelant as years go by

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
As soon as you reach 22 as a KHV, it's over boyo. Your entire existance is defined by your inceldom. Your skills, interests, idiosyncracies are irrelevant. All that people see is an ugly subhuman, a genetic failure that no girl wanted to have sex with. It doesn't matter if you have talents. It doesn't matter what job you have. It doesn't matter if you are educated. People will judge you based on the fact you have had 0 sexual success.

The reason why this happens is because sex is a primary need. It's a fundamental part of human nature. A human is expected to have had sex at one point in his life. If you haven't you are considered a subhuman and will be treated accordingly. If you are incel you don't reach the point where personality would mattter. Virgin in mid 20s=genetic failure. People will not just look past that. Everyone will be negatively biased towards you.

And it just gets worse with the years. Eventually, noone gives a shit about you and you become a living ghost. People won't even bother with you anymore. Inceldom is social execution, a guillotine for your social life.

Anon said:
And ti just gets worse with the years. Eventually, noone gives a shit about you and you become a living ghost. People won't even bother with you anymore. Inceldom is social execution, a guillotine for your social life.

I am living proof

nausea said:
I am living proof

I am a livign proof as well. The first thing people care about is if you have a gf/wife.

Absolutely true. As an incel, the only thing that matters is the fact that you are an incel.

"A social execution" brilliant term,quite poetically said.

This is prevalent to Dr.Problematics agepill.

Eventually, the agepill would get to a lot of people.

We only have a small window of time (or youth), before it withers (or dies) away slowly.

Truth. People will eventually give up on you and not want anything to do with you. There's almost no hope for oldcels.

Dunarote said:
"A social execution" brilliant term,quite poetically said.

I would call it social suicide but it's not like we had a choice.

idkwattodowithlife said:
This is prevalent to Dr.Problematics agepill.

Eventually, the agepill would get to a lot of people.

We only have a small window of time (or youth), before it withers (or dies) away slowly.

The agepill also affects men a lot more than women.https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Nuclear-Blackpill-Women-don-t-hit-the-wall-until-60-years-old

Mid 20s is middle life for a man. As soon as you reach 35-40, it's over for you.
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Nuclear-Blackpill-Women-don-t-hit-the-wall-until-60-years-old

Kointo said:
Truth. People will eventually give up on you and not want anything to do with you. There's almost no hope for oldcels.

People don't want to hang out with subhumans.

Anon said:
I would call it social suicide but it's not like we had a choice.

The agepill also affects men a lot more than women.https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Nuclear-Blackpill-Women-don-t-hit-the-wall-until-60-years-old

Mid 20s is middle life for a man. As soon as you reach 35-40, it's over for you.
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Nuclear-Blackpill-Women-don-t-hit-the-wall-until-60-years-old

People don't want to hang out with subhumans.

It brings them down to our level. It's embarrassing for them.

Kointo said:
It brings them down to our level. It's embarrassing for them.

Noone wants to interact with a piece of shit.

Anon said:
Noone wants to interact with a piece of shit.

Or a glorified piece of shit

14bp2sj.jpg

I agree, im 22 in 5 months, when i think about attraction from a for and against stand point for me, the only point in my favour i can think of is that I am in shape. No female would ever be attracted to me because their are so many better options.

Virginp0wers said:
I agree, im 22 in 5 months, when i think about attraction from a for and against stand point for me, the only point in my favour i can think of is that I am in shape. No female would ever be attracted to me because their are so many better options.

If you reach 22 as a virgin it's over. No girl will ever like you.

Damn I googled katya lischina as I didn't know who he/she/it was and bumped into rage fuel. There is that textbook feminist in the comment section lamenting how creepy it is that older "neckbeards" find her cute.
Sherry on top, the #WhyWeNeedFeminism hashtag lol

Oh and there is of course a textbook white knight cuck who agrees with the feminist and says people should be more mindful of saying things online that make others feel bad. He doesn't think twice on how the feminist derides ugly men as creeps and neckbeards though, making ugly men feel bad is OK.

EDIT: WTF, this was meant for the thread about katya lischina, how tf did my post appear here instead?

FeminismsCancer said:
Damn I googled katya lischina as I didn't know who he/she/it was and bumped into rage fuel. There is that textbook feminist in the comment section lamenting how creepy it is that older "neckbeards" find her cute.

So feminists defends traps now.

over 25´s:

>hi laura this is a pic of my friend anon, he is interested about you, what you think?
>mmm, is he single?
>yes
>ewwwww, if he is still single there must be a reason why

the story of oldcels

RealestFakecel said:
over 25´s:

>hi laura this is a pic of my friend anon, he is interested about you, what you think?
>mmm, is he single?
>yes
>ewwwww, if he is still single there must be a reason why

the story of oldcels

Being sinlge is death sentence. JFL if you don't have  a gf since high school.

FeminismsCancer said:

That makes me want to ER. If Chad found her cute then they would say "Awww...it's a match in heaven"

tl;dr : We're fucked and it won't get better

Facade said:
tl;dr : We're fucked and it won't get better

And as years go by the cope's effectiveness decreases making rope a more appealing option

Anon said:
And as years go by the cope's effectiveness decreases making rope a more appealing option

I can't kill myself though. That's why I need to use every coping method on this planet.

Facade said:
I can't kill myself though. That's why I need to use every coping method on this planet.

Hookers seems like a good one but getting AIDS won't allow me to enjoy it.

Anon said:
If you reach 22 as a virgin it's over. No girl will ever like you.

Shit I'm scared. Heading to my twenties and I literally have 0 contacts with girls

thirsit said:
Shit I'm scared. Heading to my twenties and I literally have 0 contacts with girls

Just wait.

FeminismsCancer said:

Oh and there is of course a textbook white knight cuck who agrees with the feminist and says people should be more mindful of saying things online that make others feel bad. He doesn't think twice on how the feminist derides ugly men as creeps and neckbeards though, making ugly men feel bad is OK.

EDIT: WTF, this was meant for the thread about katya lischina, how tf did my post appear here instead?

Perfect accident

At least we always have the rope as an option

yungblackcell said:
At least we always have the rope as an option

The rope is a good friend.