Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your inability to get a girlfriend isn't because you're ugly, it's because you're developed a shitty and bitter personality around it

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 20230625 223410

Definitely not a single word.

Guys she just wants a "medium ugly guy" like this, her standards aren't that high! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But it just so happens...

But it just so happens...
listen inkies we women are deep creatures ok we love personality N shiet ok? I am NOT dating my boyfriend because he's a 6'4 Aryan Nordic gigachad it's just his personality ok inkie?

listen inkies we women are deep creatures ok we love personality N shiet ok? I am NOT dating my boyfriend because he's a 6'4 Aryan Nordic gigachad it's just his personality ok inkie?
JFL especially ricewhores, they are a walking meme :feelskek:

God I hate toilets.

Funny to see accusations of having a "victim mentality" coming from the same people who march in the streets who because they think they're so "oppressed".

Guys she just wants a "medium ugly guy" like this, her standards aren't that high! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 789638
ovER for hairlets, if this guy was balding he would be subhuman, and the fucked up part is that its x-linked meaning the same foids that reject hairlets will produce more hairlets and it will never go away ovER :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

"the only thing unnattractive is when you life experiences shape your personaliteehee :foidSoy:"

Gaslighting, plain and simple.

and the fucked up part is that its x-linked meaning the same foids that reject hairlets will produce more hairlets and it will never go away ovER :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Yep that's my mom

Ah yes the infamous women's personality detector that somehow malfunctions around abusers, drug dealers and other bad boy types.

It's like these people think that everyone here is a neckbeard basement dweller. I have a job and my own place. I groom myself and have a good physique from years of gymcelling. I'm kind and respectful to people irl but yet somehow they can tell that I'm le stinking inkwell. Give me a break. It's always some bullshit instead of the simple truth that I'm just physically unattractive.

Yep that's my mom
Same brocel, all my maternal uncles are balds losers the only one that got married was a betabuxx, its ovER

Who else stopped reading at "I'm a woman here"

Every single time these bitches say I'm not like other girls I date short guys, I date ugly guys. Yet they never show proof. If you're so different then show us you're dating and sex history. Every female I know dates Chad's and tyrones. If not thugmaxxed normies. If not stausmaxxed normies. I see their hypergamous nature in real life on a daily basis. Yet when they get on the internet every chick is a unicorn. The math isn't adding up.

She doesn't know what the halo effect is or she thinks it doesn't affect her in any way.

"I’m a woman here"

Thank you for giving me a heads up to not read.

It's high octane ragefuel. Never trust a woman's words. Ever. Even if she has nothing to gain, she will feel compelled to lie out of a perceived necessity or simply out of habit.

I don't deny i have a shitty personality and probably alot of incels do as well. How could I develop the confidence and charisma that is needed to interact with women if they avoid/bully me for trying? The reality is that personality is very much dependent on your face, height, race, and other genetic factors which determine how easy it is for you to develop it. Femoids seem to think its easy to let go of the emotional damage you experience from constant rejection in every aspect of your life. That's because they rarely experience it.

Of course, at the end of the day none of it matters since a good personality won't get you very far in life anyway. At most it means it's easier for them to take advantage of you while they give their bodies to sexually attractive males. Its healthier to feel bitter and angry at foids. Its a defense mechanism to keep you from getting screwed over.

they'd call the swat and the army and all of NATO + Warsaw pact would be summoned
Nope. You'd get a kinetic missile, ultimately obliterating your weak incelish body.