Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your horrible personality is visible through photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
EgMbadLvA-ieijkVVKeyNkbHqw8QlyBScM_sjr-kDkM.jpg

Last edited:
Yes we are blind to reality and completely lack self awareness. That is definitely us

The personality detector.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

these kill the bluepiller cuck

How these people can write this being 100% sincere with a serious face eludes me.

So looks=personality.

god I've searched just for this pic for ages thanks so much for posting it. A quick and heartbreaking example of how brutally men can differ in their sexual appeal while having the same two arms and two legs.
Only If you're a woman. Tell me how I can change my stature, unmanly frame and receding hairline and then maybe I can look past that bullshit about telling your personality by photo. jfl is this a subreddit for those looking for a life advice from fortunetellers or some other esoteric shit?

Last edited:
The personality detector even works through photos now? Just wow. Infinitesimal IQ

Explains a lot

How tf does one improve their deformed face with “effort”.. in assuming this guy doesn’t mean surgery... so what advice could he possibly give?

precisely 0% of your attractiveness is in your control if you don’t count surgeries.. hairstyle, glasses, facial hair style, etc are non-factors when it comes to attractiveness. At best they’d take a 5 to a 5.1.

the real things that count, like height, bidelt, race, skull, hairline, etc are things one has no control over if they don’t accept surgeries as a possible solution.

>70% of your physical attractiveness is something you can be in control of

Imagine being delusional and retarded at the same time

Personality = Chad, non-incel looks. Confirmed again. Over for personalitycels