Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your height only matters for 0.5 seconds

JFL Your height only matters for 0.5 seconds​

the coping never ends, they definitely need to change the name of that sub to r/cope

Wow amazing, she showed that height isn't all that matters, it's looks in general.

My attraction to men
the irony is that a toilet is the one saying this, she's definitely there just to farm karma and attention out of desperate shortcel and get worshipped by them in the comment section :horror:

"short kings"

Cope

Oh well fuck everything I knew the past 8 years, all the time I’ve spent researching female psychology and the hours upon hours spent on this site, and all the experiences I’ve had.

See guys? This absolute stranger with 4 upvotes on Reddit says it’s all personality so it must be true JFL

See guys? This absolute stranger with 4 upvotes on Reddit says it’s all personality so it must be true JFL

Fathered by thug sperm and lived in willful poverty with no knowledge or employment...Don't worry about it.

the asian to white ratio on that sub is 200:1

no, it matters forever. its just that within these 0.5 seconds your personality has to be ''tall enough'' to even be considered-

Me when a woman acts like a woman:

no, it matters forever. its just that within these 0.5 seconds your personality has to be ''tall enough'' to even be considered-
Yep. You’re written off, filtered out, non-existent, if you don’t meet her 99th-percentile height standards after the first 0.5 seconds.

where. every single post is by an asian or deformed black guy
Women’s dating preferences and racism: virtually indistinguishable.

Last edited:
I was super not into my short ex bf at first... :foidSoy:
And why is it ex bf? :feelssus:

Even if this were true it would still be over for short guys because we wouldn't be noticed in the first place. If you need height even to get your foot in the door, it is over. Ofc, it isn't true, height is a continuous halo that frames every second that a foid is with a guy, makes his "personality" shine and allows her to be attracted to him.

They fail to mention the first 0.5 seconds is more important than the next billion seconds combined

holy shit the coping over there is on an otherwordly level

I was super not into my short ex bf at first... :foidSoy:
And why is it ex bf? :feelssus:
They always say they don't have a preference for height but all of their experiences with short men are talked about in the past tense. Probably because "muh personality" and "Napoleon complex"

It's a bit longer than 0.5 seconds from my experience. More like decades since I still get shat on for my height by my dad, relatives and other people.