Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your height is not the problem

Bros writing an essay of coping, he belongs here. That entire subreddit must be purged.

The 9% of foids who say that they wouldn't mind dating short men aren't saying that they like short men. They're saying that if dating a manlet was their only option available then they would.

Ofc if a foid has to choose between a manlet and a tall guy she will obviously date the tall guy. This guy coping way too hard

Join us to the dark side, dear bluepilledcel :feelsaww:

If he actually tried dating he'd understand short men don't get to show their personality. They are reject after a glance from a foid.

JFL at the "I know a guy whose 5’4 in one of my classes that had a girlfriend."

r/short in a nutshell

Wish i was that coping

the copium in that subreddit never end to amaze me tbh. even tho he's a 5'7" manlet he's still saying stupid shit like that knowing quite well that he never dated himself. that place should be named r/copium from this day on

5'7" is kinda short, but if you have atleast a good face you can compensate...

still if he's short he's probably ugly too. man i love these coping communities.

"Us hot confident shorties are the exception. Normal short ones will always fail until they up their game. We literally have to be like leprechauns, rich, confident and little bit mischeivous."

This user is 5'2 btw jfl