Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL your height determine whether you'll be happy or not

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Cruel and unfair world v0 whxow0ai0kmc1

Yes, but a handsome man of an average height will be more happy than an average-looking but tall dude. Face>height.

Yes, but a handsome man of an average height will be more happy than an average-looking but tall dude. Face>height.
Height> face
Even curries get women with height

6'7 is borderline manletism though

wtf is he 6'7?
So not only is he above average looking for a curry, he’s peak tallfag material too.

“Wow, I wonder how he was able to get a girlfriend. Looks like looks don’t matter guys, it’s all about personality. :feelstastyman:

He's average
No. You haven’t seen average looking Indian men. Their averageness isn’t the same as whites.

I've seen so many tall guys with a completely average face with cute girls but in those rare cases when a shorter guy has a good face and a gf it's usually a betabuxx situationship.

Fucking Curries need to stop reproducing or we might get replaced by them :feelsUgh:

Yes being short sucks :feelsrope:

Height means a lot man. Its still too hard to say which is more important but height is in constant competition in being 1. or 2.

I'm tall but extremely ugly and face cell, frame cell, wrist cell, skinny cell. Mental Cell. Women aren't attracted to me.

I've seen this happen in Finland
I've seen the opposite happen in Romania and South-Eastern countries in general.
Western Europe is the opposite though, only tall dudes get foids.

face, location, height, race and IQ are the five most important things in life in no particular order

You'd have to be sean pry level of handsome for that to be true. Generally speaking, being tall trumps it all.

I've seen the opposite happen in Romania and South-Eastern countries in general.
Western Europe is the opposite though, only tall dudes get foids.
Exactly, absolutely only tall men get women at this point. I'd argue 80 percent of the younger (20-40 years old) german couples with kids you see walking around outside, the guy is 1,90+meters tall. Pretty fucking crazy tbh.

I can feel him, idk if I can cope as long as him tbh

the guy is 1,90+meters tall. Pretty fucking crazy tbh.
Oh yeah, I've seen this a bunch of times in Kaufland. It is so freaky to see them, some germainoids are absolutely fucking huge, saw two guys who were over 2,20.

Well. One is either handsome or not.
In the sense that one has to meet a threshold, yes. My point is that being tall balances out facial unattractiveness to a high level, foids have a lot of tolerance for all kinds of below average traits as long as a man is well above average in height. Much more so than having a good looking face but being below average in height.

Oh yeah, I've seen this a bunch of times in Kaufland. It is so freaky to see them, some germainoids are absolutely fucking huge, saw two guys who were over 2,20.
Well, what i meant was that i find it crazy that is basically has become the norm that only tall guys like that get any girls. Even betabuxxers in their 30s need to meet this height threshold. This extreme hostile exclusion of every other man from the dating market is what's insane. It has been normalized for foids to not even interact with regular joes anymore.

The height of germans doesn't surprise me i grew up half my life here getting height mogged every day by them. It definitely shows tho that having a growing amount of tall people is a bad thing for everyone but the tall themselves. Combined with the gynocentric society here it leads to pure sexual selection to the point where it gets comical (just look at the netherlands where the smallest men were literally shunned and bred out...).

My point is that being tall balances out facial unattractiveness to a high level, foids have a lot of tolerance for all kinds of below average traits as long as a man is well above average in height.
If you're sub5 but tall, you're still undesirable to most foids.

If you're sub5 but tall, you're still undesirable to most foids.
Being well above average in height (not talking a cm or two but a head taller than your peers) makes you automatically not sub5. Again, height balances out flaws that would otherwise be too much of a handicap to attract foids.

I guess we agree to disagree.

Height means a lot man. Its still too hard to say which is more important but height is in constant competition in being 1. or 2.

its always competing for number 1 spot, i dont have the worst face but my manlet height ruins it all

JBT is global pil

I'm tall but extremely ugly and face cell, frame cell, wrist cell, skinny cell. Mental Cell. Women aren't attracted to me.
brothER

You'd have to be sean pry level of handsome for that to be true. Generally speaking, being tall trumps it all.
At least this guy is tall huh

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_193117_362.jpg
    IMG_20240312_193117_362.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 11
We can even find pictures/videos of ugly and short men with foids. Yet will that prove something?
Cope all you want. I has seen this shit in real life. Foid don't care about face when you are top 5 percentile height and don't care about height when you are top 5 percentile face.

We can even find pictures/videos of ugly and short men with foids. Yet will that prove something?
Woman drool over ugly sub humans if they are tall. Face doesn't matter to them