Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your health is the sum of your sleep, diet and exercise

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
If you got these 3 right, you will be as healthy as you can possibly be.

The sleep is the most important of all 3.
Poor sleep=> Low Energy => no Exercise and overall shitty quality of life.
I personally go to bed at 20:30 and wake up at 07:00. I just feel my best when I got a solid 10+ hour sleep.
It is very important to go to bed early, because you want to get your melatonin, that is only produced between 10:00PM and 02:00 AM.

I believe diet and exercise are almost of the same importance, but you can get away with a shitty diet as long as you exercise hard (wouldn't recommend)

So as of exercise, I do it at home, pull up bar and.a barbell and some dumbbells and a flat bench is all I have (you don't even need these, but I highly recommend you to have a pull up bar near you or hang one up a tree)
I'm currently on the get swole program.

As diet I eat mostly vegan, but I also eat meat or dairy if there's no one to eat it and it's gonna go bad.

This is how I keep myself in good health.

Cope when I had severe acne I was healthmaxxed but acne still indicated subhuman health genetics

Cope when I had severe acne I was healthmaxxed but acne still indicated subhuman health genetics
Most vegans don't have acne so if you go vegan there's a great chance that.your acne will.go away.

Most vegans don't have acne so if you go vegan there's a great chance that.your acne will.go away.
I can confirm this. My acne went away when I went vegan (specifically, when I switched to a whole food plant based diet)

Im not meeting my basic needs of shelter food foid and sense of security

Eating healthy is all good if u can get it

Plant based food is/should be cheaper than your meat or processed foods. Get some beans lentils soy and 8 cups of veggies. Also you can buy bulk, I buy like 20kg of oatmeal for 30€

A common yet accurate analogy that is often used to explain this trifecta is a bar stool. A bar stool with only 2 legs will never support a person well. If one leg is weak or short, the stool will be off-balance or may break easily. When approaching health and fitness, you need all 3 working in concert - sleep, diet, and exercise.

you forgot genetics
yes genetics also play a role in your health, that's why I mentioned "as healthy as you can possibly be". But you can be ugly and healthy at the same time. Sure you may have undesirable genetics, but beautiful != healthy and ugly != unhealthy.

i'm aware of sleep's importance but can't fix it. mental/physical reasons block me from just falling asleep quickly. but i'll try going to sleep at an earlier hour more often even if it leads to not being able to fall asleep for ages. hopefully i don't need a fucking air pressure mask on my face just to sleep.

diets that cut out natural ingredients are low iq tbh. cutting out synthetic vegetable oils and processed foods is all you need. going vegetarian or vegan to the point of excluding ocean fish and eggs is just pointless extremism.

i'm aware of sleep's importance but can't fix it. mental/physical reasons block me from just falling asleep quickly. but i'll try going to sleep at an earlier hour more often even if it leads to not being able to fall asleep for ages. hopefully i don't need a fucking air pressure mask on my face just to sleep.

diets that cut out natural ingredients are low iq tbh. cutting out synthetic vegetable oils and processed foods is all you need. going vegetarian or vegan to the point of excluding ocean fish and eggs is just pointless extremism.
I myself had serious problems falling asleep and I got a 3mg time release Melatonin supplement, it does wonders. Exercising also helps sleep, at 5-6 PM I exercise until exhaustion and then my body can't help but fall asleep.

As of the vegan diet, I understand your point of view and indeed processed foods and synthetic trans fats are harmful. but I don't need eggs or fish. They have no exclusive nutrient that can't be had in plant based form. Fish only has protein and omega 3's but flaxseed oil has just the perfect balance between omega 3's and omega 6's. Also, eggs indeed have protein but they aren't needed either.

Fish has mercury and plastic microparticles in it and henkeeping is just useless and eggs can potentially be bad.
I would argue that, objectively, you defend these foods, because you believe them to be good/healthy, albeit for no good reason, just because you were taught to believe so.

Objectively seen, meat fish eggs & dairy are useless and bad for our environment and health. The big companies cash out on our ignorance & want to keep us indoctrinated. I respect your opinion, but these are just facts.:feelsthink:

Brb getting born with shitty genetics so no amount of sleep, diet, and exercise matters.

(Still do all three but just because I feel mentally compelled to always try and at least I can perhaps not get shittier more than necessary.)

I myself had serious problems falling asleep and I got a 3mg time release Melatonin supplement, it does wonders. Exercising also helps sleep, at 5-6 PM I exercise until exhaustion and then my body can't help but fall asleep.

As of the vegan diet, I understand your point of view and indeed processed foods and synthetic trans fats are harmful. but I don't need eggs or fish. They have no exclusive nutrient that can't be had in plant based form. Fish only has protein and omega 3's but flaxseed oil has just the perfect balance between omega 3's and omega 6's. Also, eggs indeed have protein but they aren't needed either.

Fish has mercury and plastic microparticles in it and henkeeping is just useless and eggs can potentially be bad.
I would argue that, objectively, you defend these foods, because you believe them to be good/healthy, albeit for no good reason, just because you were taught to believe so.

Objectively seen, meat fish eggs & dairy are useless and bad for our environment and health. The big companies cash out on our ignorance & want to keep us indoctrinated. I respect your opinion, but these are just facts.:feelsthink:

I'll look into melatonin supplements, in my case being too tired seems to make falling asleep worse, I already have to do a lot of running around in a day.

Dietwise I don't really trust the science just yet, there have been many upheavals very lately like our position with regards to grains, carbs, sugar and fat. Everything could change tomorrow.
My fixation on fish and eggs is that they're the least offensive (animal suffering viewpoint) and least harmful (health wise) way to get almost all the benefits of a full omnivore diet. If I ever had a gf with vegeterian inclinations I would make a point for her not to exclude fish and eggs purely as a safety measure against yet unreported health issues, and some shit would surely be going down if she was about to get pregnant and still stuck to a restrictive plant+pills diet.

man I get you and do what you think is best, I simply avoid fish because of the mercury. And eggs once every couple of months if I'm at my grandma and she's made some hey, I'm not radical no to eat them but if I go like to the supermarket to buy stuff I'll buy only vegan stuff.

If there are leftovers of my family that would otherwise go to trash and it's not vegan I'mma eat them. Because throwing food away when other people have nothing to put on their table is wrong

I can confirm it helped me very much.

Also genetics. Hypothyoidism causes fatigue and lack of energy, and it's genetic.

The sleep is the most important of all 3.
Poor sleep=> Low Energy => no Exercise and overall shitty quality of life.
I personally go to bed at 20:30 and wake up at 07:00. I just feel my best when I got a solid 10+ hour sleep.
It is very important to go to bed early, because you want to get your melatonin, that is only produced between 10:00PM and 02:00 AM.

Healthy people require less sleep and exercise = stress.
If you're sleeping for 10 hours you're not healthy. Not ragging on you for it, I do about 10 to 12 myself.
And exercise is good for appearance and sometimes mental health but it's not healthy in the sense that it mimics peasant chores of days of old and decreases longevity.

Finish reading your manga and go to bed lol

I know, and I got so much dang work to do tomorrow!

Collapsed

I got an excuse though. Tonight was the first night to add classes for next semester and I made a preliminary schedule.

My bedtime should be 11PM EST sharp tbhbthbthbtlnglgnlgbthhbtbtht.

We must sleep max to keep our skin young for goodboymaxing boyo

This

One more thread and I'm going to bed. It's going to be a puzzle.

Exercise-Good
Diet-Shit
Sleep-Shit due to school stress.
1/3

Also genetics. Hypothyoidism causes fatigue and lack of energy, and it's genetic.
I said as healthy as you can possibly be please read the post. And just because u have hypothyroidism doesn't mean shit, I had it too then I started fixing my health now I don't have it anymore so these are just excuses
Healthy people require less sleep and exercise = stress.
If you're sleeping for 10 hours you're not healthy. Not ragging on you for it, I do about 10 to 12 myself.
And exercise is good for appearance and sometimes mental health but it's not healthy in the sense that it mimics peasant chores of days of old and decreases longevity.
I'm not able to sleep quite 10+ hours only 9:30 or more and If you sleep 10:30 hours after a hard day of gym don't mean you aren't healthy. These are just generalizations that aren't applicable to everyone. I need 9 hours of sleep min to feel refreshed. Now go sleep your 6 hours

My life started spiraling out of control when my mom got that stupid fucking dog that barks all day and never lets me sleep :feels:

and genes and how much money you have for healthcare
what money for what healthcare? this is the healthcare, sleep+exercise+diet this is your health. no need to give your benjamins to anyone
My life started spiraling out of control when my mom got that stupid fucking dog that barks all day and never lets me sleep :feels:
get some earplugs

what money for what healthcare? this is the healthcare, sleep+exercise+diet this is your health. no need to give your benjamins to anyone

get some earplugs
Earplugs fucked my ears up and now they are constantly itchy and dry :feels:

Batemanmaxxing

you get accustomed to them. or get softer earplugs, off ebay there are also earplugs that only cover your ear not go in it.

I can't go to bed before 1am.
0a2.jpg

It’s over for insomniaccels

Chickens and eggs are useless???? Thousands of years.
Why. I used them for a decade. Just get rid of wax

Last edited:
I need to stop staring at my phone in bed. I'm sure it is effecting my quality of sleep.