Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your greatest hits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1227
  • Start date
Deleted member 1227

Deleted member 1227

One day foids will have to beg for my forgiveness
-
What was your greatest incel post or blackpill of all time? Mine was a venting post from the r/incels times. A cuck reposted it in r/insanepeoplefacebook and 36k cucks upvoted it :feelsahh:

Nice. I've never posted anything of value.

I wanna go eeeeeh aaaaaaaaah reading those comments

Once I made a gameplay video which had over 110k views.

Nothing Incel about it, except for it being a game.

Hahahaha, very funny post. I LOVE normies being exposed to the edge.

Here is mine.

is moaning really a mating call though?

my Thread about how I wish Demi Lovato died from her overdose made it to cucktears. that's about it.

is moaning really a mating call though?

my Thread about how I wish Demi Lovato died from her overdose made it to cucktears. that's about it.

ofc it is,females are still undeveloped animals. Haven't you noticed how they always scream in case of a danger? Go on youtube and watch russian dashcam accidents. You never hear males screaming,only females. Thats just another animalistic instinct and a call to the nearest males to come and save them

I triggered b*seds*aman in one of his videos

Damn OP you're right
My neighbour had sex several times a week and it nerved me so much that l was ready to fight him, after l told him to make less noise

I was talked about here in this video.

distorteddd.jpg
distorteddd.jpg
distorteddd.jpg
distorteddd.jpg
distorteddd.jpg
distorteddd.jpg

Last edited:
My greatest hits ahaha, involve my fists. But honestly I don’t know which thread is the best or everyone else’s favourite. Most of them have been lost to the banhammer. @NEETAndTidy what say you? I can’t even remember most tbh.
The first post when you used the axe to get those phones and wallet is when you appeared on my radar.

My greatest post is difficult to figure out imo I've had some great ones

My biggest hit was the one where I questioned that rape within marriage is illegal. Some HuffingtonPost journalist wrote a story and quoted it.

What was your greatest incel post or blackpill of all time? Mine was a venting post from the r/incels times. A cuck reposted it in r/insanepeoplefacebook and 36k cucks upvoted it :feelsahh:

Interesting I never thought about the adaptive reason behind females moaning during sex, do you have the research that supports that hypothesis?

my YT videos are about all I got. once made it on to r/killthosewhodisagree