Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your funeral?

DeadOnArrivalCel

DeadOnArrivalCel

Horst Wessel Seance
There will be hardly anyone at my funeral.
Just relatives , many of whom of course I hardly ever see.
So probably opt for direct burial instead.
The final humiliation.
And hopefully it's soon. Very fucking soon.

Life well and truly does a number on you.

Meanwhile on Facekike normies have hundreds of friends and they literally know these people personally in many cases and converse freely and easily.

Life hasn't just shat on you , it just feels that way.

Apu prays on his knees V1

No one is attending mine probably. Maybe 3-4 relatives that's it.

Mine would probably just be attended by my relatives that actually care about me

I wanna be froze in ice so i can be resurrected in the future where there will be Ai Girlfriends :bigbrain:

Creepy emo millennial moment incoming.

Some mass grave of ww3.

Feed me to a lion when I die.

im too much of a pussy to kill myself so i will likley outlive my parents im also too stuborn to go to the hospital for anything so ill probably die of some easily curable disease maybe my sister would come to it doubt anyone will be close enough to me at that point to give me a funeral unless i join like a monastery or army

They can just live my body in the field where I’ll blow my brains out in, at least the birds and worms can have substance.

They can just live my body in the field where I’ll blow my brains out in, at least the birds and worms can have substance.
this would be ideal, idk why im scared of being cremated which is a dumb thing cause i won't care cause ill be dead and anyway my body will rot to noting anyway so it doesn;t matter but id rather not be cooked alive and if i die in a forest atleast nature can use me as fuel and i can actually have a purpose

jfl

Attachments

• a69ce28ac63fc82ab7faf436bc4f4fb67b345b169ce8cffea35df46959af54c4_1.jpg
    a69ce28ac63fc82ab7faf436bc4f4fb67b345b169ce8cffea35df46959af54c4_1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2