Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your friends are almost 100% bullying you behind your back

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
you can't win as an incel

they will pretend to be nice, invite you places, hang out with you, get high with you, whatever

but never forget

when you aren't around

they are 100% mockiing you for being ugly and deformed and shitty and overall genetic garbage

its os fuckin over tbh they probably have a group chat just to roast you, listen to them speak, every word they say to you is meant to mock you

That's why I don't have friends anymore
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

nah bro i don't have friends :feelsthink:

fuck people tbh

That’s why you should have only ugly friends.

Don't care tbh

they will pretend to be nice, invite you places, hang out with you, get high with you, whatever
My ex normie friends hardly ever invited me out, and when they did, I wish they hadn't. They'd make fun of how much of an ugly loser I am to my face. One of them even told me I wasn't ever invited out when they were haging out with foids because I would creep them out.

Last edited:
I will keep it in minde

I know they do I saw group conversation on messenger in which my best friend was laughing and mocking me. Nothing changed current friends probably do it too but whatever I don’t care I just want a gf.

What friends?

Very true. Incel can’t even form true friendships

fuck friends buddy boyos, they are spies, and should receive the same punishment

It seems that they always have more fun without me

Everyone use to talk about me behind my back yet everybody is only focusing about themselves sweaty :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not even behinf back. Degenete openly called me ugly and wanted me to go after ugly walhitter roasties

Had that happen to me.
It was brutal, but I was cucked and stayed "friends", because I thought that it's better to be mocked while having a group rather than being mocked without having a group.
I've had that experience before as well.

Granted, I'm sure nobody thought of me being part of that group, but in my mind it made sense at the time.

Needless to say, I was mocked. Spoken to with the wrong name, laughed at viciously for every mistake I made.
I could see the condescension, but I took it, pretending I didn't know about it, because I was in survival mode. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back