Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your first "incel" moment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34729
  • Start date
Deleted member 34729

Deleted member 34729

RopeyRopeBoy
-
I'll start.

My first realization that I'm beyond saving was in an elementary school performance where it we needed to form a circle, holding the hands of the two people to our respective lefts and rights. I was nervous to begin with as it was as I was relatively new to the school, but when I realized I also had to hold hands with a girl I didn't know, I damn near threw up. Anyways, as I reach for her hand in the most innocuous, least creepy way possible (I was like 8 for fuck's sake), she gave me the most scornful look but with a healthy hint of disgust, as if she also felt like throwing up. She then acted as if we were holding hands and I followed. Everyone, except me, had two people holding their hands. I still remember the look of disgust more than a decade on.

Share your pain.

I don't even know, I have always been the quiet lonely and rejected kid since forever

I suspect I was born this way

My whole life has been one long incel moment because almost every foid heightmogged me and height is a hard requirement for dating.

That is brutal though - more brutal than any single event I've gone through.

My whole life has been one long incel moment because almost every foid heightmogged me and height is a hard requirement for dating.

That is brutal though - more brutal than any single event I've gone through.
It definitely isn't my worst, but it's my first.

One of the prostitutes wouldn't let me lick her cunt, although judging by the reviews, she gave other clients.

wouldn't let me lick her cunt
For me that would be a bullet dodged. Imagine putting your tongue anywhere near the place where hundreds of dicks have been. :feelspuke: Still a blackpilling experience. Was it really your first though?

One of the prostitutes wouldn't let me lick her cunt, although judging by the reviews, she gave other clients.
Almost tempted to say you deserve it for paying a woman for sex, but the memory is brutal enough. Sorry, my nigga.
For me that would be a bullet dodged. Imagine putting your tongue anywhere near the place where hundreds dicks have been. :feelspuke:

T
I don't even know, I have always been the quiet lonely and rejected kid since forever

I suspect I was born this way
This. Seems like since kindergarten I’ve been a social outcast

Screenshot 2021 11 17 at 19 19 51 Your first incel moment Incels is   Involuntary Celibate

:chad::chad:

Still a blackpilling experience. Was it really your first though?
I have been bullied since kindergarten, so I did not even approach girls, and in the last 5 years I have only a few girls in groups (school, university), and then again, I will never approach them.

My whole life was an incel moment.

Thought I was a "good boy" as my Christian parents had me to believe, in reality it was cause a I was a loser. Blackpilled in 2016, way to late.

Thought I was a "good boy" as my Christian parents had me to believe, in reality it was cause a I was a loser. Blackpilled in 2016, way to late.
Nietzsche needs to be taught in schools in overly religious states. Biggest cope ever.

Group therapy:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

A group of popular normies and foids in my class knew I was a kissless virgin, they made a fake account of a foid and made it look real, they messaged me on that account for 3 days, the account asked me out and I said yes to "her". Next day I came into school super happy as I thought I finally ascended, in class that day the people behind the account started laughing at me and they told me it was a joke. I just left the class and went home crying, that was the one thing that made me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone.

When my oneitis (we were living together in a Residential school) started kissing some random chad she just met while watching a movie in the cinema while i was present.

She knew how bad it would hurt me but still did it anyway.

I was in the friendzone for like 5 years and never got a kiss.

I had many experiences prior in which i came to conclusion im less worth than other kids, when i was 5th grade a girl from my class had to sit with me and she was so mad even though she sit with other losers before and she wasnt bothered by it.

Being picked last for football at age 6 and a girl bursting into tear[UWSL]s and shout no eww when another kid dared her to kiss me. [/UWSL]

I'm completely serious when I say that I wish the worst for the redhead bitch.

Thank you. Sadly, a vain, privileged creature like that will never suffer unless unfortunate "circumstances" such as terminal cancer occur.

A group of popular normies and foids in my class knew I was a kissless virgin, they made a fake account of a foid and made it look real, they messaged me on that account for 3 days, the account asked me out and I said yes to "her". Next day I came into school super happy as I thought I finally ascended, in class that day the people behind the account started laughing at me and they told me it was a joke. I just left the class and went home crying, that was the one thing that made me want to go on a rampage and kill everyone.
Bro, that's too fucking brutal. Makes me burn in rage

Last edited:
When I took my first breath, in kindergarten everyone avoided me

when a lesbian foid saw some chads while watching movies and started to say wish I had a bf like them

I'll start.

My first realization that I'm beyond saving was in an elementary school performance where it we needed to form a circle, holding the hands of the two people to our respective lefts and rights. I was nervous to begin with as it was as I was relatively new to the school, but when I realized I also had to hold hands with a girl I didn't know, I damn near threw up. Anyways, as I reach for her hand in the most innocuous, least creepy way possible (I was like 8 for fuck's sake), she gave me the most scornful look but with a healthy hint of disgust, as if she also felt like throwing up. She then acted as if we were holding hands and I followed. Everyone, except me, had two people holding their hands. I still remember the look of disgust more than a decade on.

Share your pain.
what year was this