Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your favourite music for fapping

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is my hobby, is my duty, is my everyday job to fap to cute animu loli pictures, while listening good music. And this piece, one of my favourite to listen overall, but absolute number one far fapping. In that sad but great atmosphere would be wonderfull to bang my cute adorable loli waifu of culture, but still not finding her, so atleast can fap to animu lolis while listening

Last edited:
I fap to sounds of weeping. I think it's my own...

My favorite genre tbh

i dont listen to music while i fap :feelstrash:

You have a surprising taste in music. I used to listen exclusively to DSBM but not anymore since I'm unfortunately not a NEET and the music is too depressing to function while listening to. I listened to bands like Xasthur, Thy Light, Make a change kill yourself, and some more obscure ones like

lmao I actually fapped while listening to this once

None. I am a musical person, and it would distract me too much. In fact, I like to fap in total silence and isolation, I am easily distracted.

i don't fap while listening to music

the only time ive done that is while rolling on mdma

Last edited:

Last edited:
@Dionysus @FlamingCel LOW EFFORT POST... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsugh:

High T breakdowns increase semen volume srs, also works in the gym

Last edited:
But tbh if you get ASMR, listen to ASMR with headphones while fapping, it enhances the experience ded srs