Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your favourite love song

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
I want to kill myself everytime i listen to love songs cause i know this will never be me

Im driving through the night and im listening to this right now.

Share your favourite love songs

This thread is only for pussy ass niggas like me

I don't listen to love songs

Love is gay just like god.
Listen to something that actually matters. :feelsokman:

It's over for "all-you-can-do-is-imaginecels". The only shit that I listen to is heavy metal and trance, listening to anything else is suifuel:feelsrope:; especially love songs.

Last edited:
Heavy metal is the only music genre that us incels, can really relate to, in my opinion.
That and Grunge/Post Grunge music. WIll make you very suicidal :feelsohh:

That and Grunge/Post Grunge music. WIll make you very suicidal :feelsohh:
Not for me brocel, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Metallica (Black album), etc.; give me all that good shit.

Last edited:
It's over for "all-you-can-do-is-imaginecels". The only shit that I listen to is heavy metal and trance, listening to anything else is suifuel:feelsrope:; especially love songs.

Not for me brocel; Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Metallica (Black album), etc.; give me all that shit to cope with.
What about black metal? I've heard it's pretty based because it involves the occult and sheit.

I like the instrumentation

I'm such a homo for this but I've enjoyed this song for many years.

Attachments

• Have A Nice Life - I Don't Love.mp3
    13.9 MB
Punk music is incredibly based as well :feelsokman:

One of my favorite genres outside of alternative rock and grunge.
I love it, I also have some other stuff I like. I used to love Less Than Jake when I was younger

I love it, I also have some other stuff I like. I used to love Less Than Jake when I was younger
Have you ever listened to the Sex Pistols? They have a lot of great works. :feelscomfy:

I want to kill myself everytime i listen to love songs cause i know this will never be me
Agreed, i cant listen to love songs because they're ropefuel

Remember when by Crhis Wallace.

I had to stop listening to any songs heavily focused on lyrics because it was too brutal for me. Legit suifuel.

This song that I just mentioned above is about teen love and doing things for the first time etc. Things I will never be able to experience. Even if I become chad today and got a haren. There is no fix for missed experiences.

Brutal and suicide fuel for me. Shouldnt have write all this crap. I am going to sleep now. Fuck you. Fuck you all and this cursed world.

Good night.

Remember when by Crhis Wallace.

I had to stop listening to any songs heavily focused on lyrics because it was too brutal for me. Legit suifuel.

This song that I just mentioned above is about teen love and doing things for the first time etc. Things I will never be able to experience. Even if I become chad today and got a haren. There is no fix for missed experiences.

Brutal and suicide fuel for me. Shouldnt have write all this crap. I am going to sleep now. Fuck you. Fuck you all and this cursed world.

Good night.
Fucking brutal teen love pill

Take the bbcpill u fuckin volcel

What about black metal? I've heard it's pretty based because it involves the occult and sheit.
I'm not really a fan black metal, brocel. TBH, I don't listen to any new heavy-metal-music/bands after the year 2000.

i listen to villain theme songs