Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your fav sci-fi movie

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
mine is alien

honorable mention goes to 2001 a space odissey

Gattaca? I'm not sure if it counts as sci fi.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSf7MXTlKM[/video]

Original Star Wars trilogy.

Lets see... Aliens has always been my favourite. Empire Strikes Back. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan. The Matrix. I also liked Inception.

commander_zoidberg said:
Lets see... Aliens has always been my favourite. Empire Strikes Back. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan. The Matrix. I also liked Inception.
you think aliens is better than alien?

nausea said:
commander_zoidberg said:
you think aliens is better than alien?

Slightly yes.

commander_zoidberg said:
Slightly yes.

for me alien had an unique atmosphere, it also was more horrific than aliens

aliens has its merits though, like it's very good sequel

but, as usual, hollywood had to ruin everything afterwards

nausea said:

James Cameron produced the two most successful sequels in history and then shortly after everything went to shit in both franchises.

commander_zoidberg said:
nausea said:
James Cameron produced the two most successful sequels in history and then shortly after everything went to shit in both franchises.
please call names

nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSf7MXTlKM[/video]

I love that movie. Anything with a little horror on a giant space ship is the shit

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I love that movie. Anything with a little horror on a giant space ship is the shit

yes it's an incredible setting

I found lots of films on the subject, too bad they are all unpraised by the media

also 7 days lol

nausea said:
yes it's an incredible setting

I found lots of films on the subject, too bad they are all unpraised by the media

also 7 days lol

Ever watched Event Horizon or  Sunshine (2007) ? to awesome SI-FI/giant space ship movies. 

and yes 7 days. One more week to live. i'm getting pretty anxious

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Ever watched Event Horizon or  Sunshine (2007) ? to awesome SI-FI/giant space ship movies. 

and yes 7 days. One more week to live. i'm getting pretty anxious

event horizon, the movie of that spaceship that reappeared misteriously and was infected by some psych influence that made the astronauts go bloodlust after each other?

sunshine, the movie of that spaceship which went near the sun with those solar panels?

I think the last Sci-Fi movie I watched was Prometheus, and that was months ago.

QuantumDummy said:
I think the last Sci-Fi movie I watched was Prometheus, and that was months ago.
didn't like it at all, supercrap

nausea said:
please watch alien ( 1979 )

I think I did, although a while back. I'll give it a watch soon.

nausea said:
mine is alien

Bladerunner, both of them. They're fucking quality.

oilonthe-Rose said:
nausea said:
mine is alien
Bladerunner, both of them. They're fucking quality.
yea the original one,did not see the new one

nausea said:

You should watch it. It surprised me how good it was...

oilonthe-Rose said:
nausea said:
You should watch it. It surprised me how good it was...
thx will watch then

but i cannot go to cinemas

nausea said:
thx will watch then

but i cannot go to cinemas

Wot, how can you not go to cinemas? 
You a hermit now?

I love john carpenters the thing. Alien and aliens a great also.

Incelibate anarchist said:
I love john carpenters the thing. Alien and aliens a great also.
yeah great movies

tell me, what things did you like the most about them?

primer-movie-review-2.jpg

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
hmm never heard about it, tl dr?

It's great. It was shot on a very small budget and is written, starring, and directed by an engineer with a mathematics background.

Basically, two engineers end up accidentally making a time machine that obeys possible real-world rules (can't go back before the machine was first turned on, etc.) and use it to trade stocks. Eventually, it gets out of hand, the writer purposely never tells us exactly what went wrong, so it's forever open to interpretation. The acting isn't great, but you'll think about this movie forever.

A lot of people online have put forth explanations of the story, but the writer/director himself says some of the story elements are "inherently unknowable." That's what makes it fun.

A Good Friend said:
It's great. It was shot on a very small budget and is written, starring, and directed by an engineer with a mathematics background.

Basically, two engineers end up accidentally making a time machine that obeys possible real-world rules (can't go back before the machine was first turned on, etc.) and use it to trade stocks. Eventually, it gets out of hand, the writer purposely never tells us exactly what went wrong, so it's forever open to interpretation. The acting isn't great, but you'll think about this movie forever.

A lot of people online have put forth explanations of the story, but the writer/director himself says some of the story elements are "inherently unknowable." That's what makes it fun.

From 2004, right? I'll see if I can find it for download and watch it.

A Good Friend said:

is it translated in italian?

nausea said:

I have to imagine there are Italian subs, yes. I encourage english speakers to watch it with subs because the dialogue can be hard to pick up at times.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
I have to imagine there are Italian subs, yes. I encourage english speakers to watch it with subs because the dialogue can be hard to pick up at times.
will check it thx

Matrix 1

basically telling the story of our reality, stuck in a simulation/mirage with shit overlords who created it to trap us here.

The way out of this reality is not through death necessarily, you just end up in another body (reincarnation) and energy harvested again...the way out is become a monk like buddha and nofap, fasting, giving up women, doritos, and saying F you to the creators of this place who try to trap us in here with all their poisonous goodies

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMIkHCfMuy4[/video]

These were pretty good to

Ex Machina was really good to

Full movie seems to be on youtube...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvRp0Pt9cOQ[/video]

@retarded_dumbshit I may have a gift for you, wanna like ?

nausea said:
@retarded_dumbshit I may have a gift for you, wanna like ?

:nervous: you got something for me?