Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your father gave you shitty genetics, then he blames you for it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This is the case for like 99.9999999999999% of fathers I've seen. They fuck their son over by giving him dogshit genetics, then get pissed at their son for "not pulling himself up by the bootstraps" and being successful at getting women, getting rich, whatever.

But hey, they'll have a slut daughter who is ugly on a genetic level but gets to fuck endless chads. He'll treat her like a queen.

Truth be told, most fathers are boomer garbage who should have never had a kid.

Last edited:
But hey, they'll have a slut daughter who is ugly on a genetic level but gets to fuck endless chads. He'll treat her like a queen.
This is exactly my situation.

Stop installing cameras in my house you creep.

Life of a hapacel when he looks Rice.

I wouldn't be surprised if my dad was a cuck tbhtbh we barely share any similarities

boomers think you can get away with being below a 6 in 2020 like in the good old days, jfl at that delusion

This is the case for like 99.9999999999999% of fathers I've seen. They fuck their son over by giving him dogshit genetics, then get pissed at their son for "not pulling himself up by the bootstraps" and being successful at getting women, getting rich, whatever.

Socrates level IQ. this is worsened when the father SEAmaxxed. the hapa son will be looking for ropes before his 21st birthday, while the daughter, who will be reasonably attractive, will be fucking every Chad in sight, with full support from her mother, to breed out the rice genes , that both her and her mother hate
white guys who have children with asian women are lower than dog shit
speak the truth sir!

hahaha relatable

My parents are both GL tbh I’m just an insanely unlucky fluke

Scientifically incorrect assessment. Mothers are responsible for the majority of the genes you inherit from your parents, due to X-chromosomes containing more DNA than Y-chromosomes do.

Scientifically incorrect assessment. Mothers are responsible for the majority of the genes you inherit from your parents, due to X-chromosomes containing more DNA than Y-chromosomes do.
Yes but the dad pulls the trigger contributing his shit genes as well. The dad wasn't a chad and had no business breeding.

And back before online dating, most guys didn't have to date so far down.

Yes but the dad pulls the trigger contributing his shit genes as well. The dad wasn't a chad and had no business breeding.

Yes, he contributes to it but is not the main cause, therefore your argument is moot. Incels should blame their mothers if anything.

110000000% FACTS. If this thread isn't pinned in the "Must Read Content" sub forum then the mods aren't doing their job
white guys who have children with asian women are lower than dog shit
Socrates level IQ. this is worsened when the father SEAmaxxed. the hapa son will be looking for ropes before his 21st birthday, while the daughter, who will be reasonably attractive, will be fucking every Chad in sight, with full support from her mother, to breed out the rice genes , that both her and her mother hate

speak the truth sir!
Fixed and agreed

And if one day you get out of inceldom and get two children, a girl and a boy, which one is going to be your darling: the one who will pass on your genes and love you or the Incel who will have the same problems as you and who will complain about his 16 to 25 years old blaming you for all his problems because of your faulty genetics and finally get laid with a landwhale in his 30?

the real blackpill is nobody really wanted kids even back in the 70s and 80s when guys like us were conceived.

they just wanted to eat, coom and watch television.

having male children was a shitty, stunted, unwanted and largely neglected experiment. that it failed shouldn't be a surprise.

No bro, the only reason that humanity still has subhuman genes in our gene pool is because subhuman women (at least 60% of any given human female population, for many races it's closer to 80-90%) always reproduced AND reproduced in greater numbers than women of high genetic value.

That's why subhuman genes are still around after 50,000 years of human evolution and natural selection against men. Subhuman females will always be the genetic detriment to humanity until in vitro fertilization becomes more common or the advent of CRISPR (gene editing).

Only about 30% of men (at least European men) have passed on their genes throughout our species' evolutionary history whereas nearly 100% of women whose children lived to child-bearing age have:

In some periods it was MUCH worse:

the real blackpill is nobody really wanted kids even back in the 70s and 80s when guys like us were conceived.

they just wanted to eat, coom and watch television.

having male children was a shitty, stunted, unwanted and largely neglected experiment. that it failed shouldn't be a surprise.

very true

the only reason we survived is our dads weren't cruel enough to have us killed or pressure our moms to abort us

so basically we have "cuck nice guy" empathy genes

No bro, the only reason that humanity still has subhuman genes in our gene pool is because subhuman women (at least 60% of any given human female population, for many races it's closer to 80-90%) always reproduced AND reproduced in greater numbers than women of high genetic value.

That's why subhuman genes are still around after 50,000 years of human evolution and natural selection against men. Subhuman females will always be the genetic detriment to humanity until in vitro fertilization becomes more common or the advent of CRISPR (gene editing).

Only about 30% of men (at least European men) have passed on their genes throughout our species' evolutionary history whereas nearly 100% of women whose children lived to child-bearing age have:

In some periods it was MUCH worse:

true, I can't disagree with the evidence

I still had non-chad dads though for obvious reasons

He gave me his shitty lower third, and prey eyes.

If your ancestors could see you they would blame you even though they allowed for women to become sluts.

He did gave me shit genes

For me it was both my mom and dad

It was pretty much over from the start, even as a kid I had a massive fivehead and just looked bad altogether

but yeah, dad would always call me a loser and blame me for his own problems as well when I obviously couldn't succeed at anything

It was pretty much over from the start, even as a kid I had a massive fivehead and just looked bad altogether

but yeah, dad would always call me a loser and blame me for his own problems as well when I obviously couldn't succeed at anything

it's like punching a baby in the face, then calling the baby a "pussy weak faggot"

Most fathers I met were incredibly cucked come to think. Especially when they had a daughter

Positive eugenics pls. Let's bring it back.

eugenics-tree.gif

Ugly males can't reproduce because "muh natural selection" but subhuman foids get to reproduce without a problem. Evolution is fucked.

Boomer dads are utter cucked trash

my mother gave me all the bad features